Introducing 'Device Watchdog'
Keep an eye on your devices and see how long it's been since they checked in.
- Create Activity reports based on number of hours since the device checked in.
- Choose whether to show devices that have been Active or Inactive within the set number of hours.
- Activity reports are based on getLastActivity, not events. That way you will know if the device is active even through you may not have triggered it in awhile.
- Create Battery reports based on level.
- Choose whether to show devices that are Above or Below the set level.
- Create a time to run daily.
- Can also hit a button to get an up to the minute report.
- Display report on any Dashboard
- Turn on a device is there is something to report
- Ability to pause any child app
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Note: if using the 'All Devices' toggle...If you add a new battery device after setting up this app, you will need to go back in to the app and toggle the 'all devices' switch off and then back on again to include the new device.
App can be found on my Github:
V1.1.7 - 02/13/19 - Added more error checking.