Introducing 'Device Watchdog'
Keep an eye on your devices and see how long it's been since they checked in.
- Create Activity reports based on number of hours since the device checked in.
- Choose whether to show devices that have been Active or Inactive within the set number of hours.
- Activity reports are based on getLastActivity, not events. That way you will know if the device is active even through you may not have triggered it in awhile.
- Create Battery reports based on level.
- Choose whether to show devices that are Above or Below the set level.
- Create Device Status reports to see up to the minute status of devices.
- Create a time to run daily.
- Can also hit a button to get an up to the minute report.
- Display report on any Dashboard
- Turn on a device is there is something to report
- Ability to pause any child app
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
App can be found on my Github:
V2.0.0 - 08/18/19 - Now App Watchdog compliant
V2.0.3 - 01/07/20 - Fixed status of button devices (status report)
V1.0.6 - 11/26/19 - Minor changes