Ok, so the topic is a little tongue-in-cheek (clickbait?) I suppose, but I began my journey from HomeSeer (7+ Years) to Hubitat in March of this year. In that short time I have witnessed some amazing things come to the platform that virtually were not here when I started or that I would like to nominate (acknowledge).
Development and sometimes the support of development can be a thankless job at times. I would like to acknowledge the efforts of others by listing my top 5 for each category, these are the amazing contributions in Apps and Device Drivers that stand out in my journey so far:
- Hubitat Package Manager (@dman2306) - [BETA] Hubitat Package Manager
- Echo Speaks (@tonesto7) - [RELEASE] Echo Speaks v3 + Actions
- HubiGraph (@thomas.c.howard) - [Beta] HubiGraphs v0.3 - The whole "package"
- Hub Rebooter App (@dman2306) - [RELEASE] Hub Rebooter App
- Z-Wave Association Tool (@ericm) - Hubitat/Apps/z-waveat at master · InovelliUSA/Hubitat · GitHub
- Z-Wave Firmware Updater (@bcopeland) - [RELEASE] Z-Wave Firmware Updater
- Fibaro FGBS-222 Smart Implant (@christi999) - Hubitat/Fibaro FBGS-222 Smart Implant at master · muchu999/Hubitat · GitHub
- Unofficial iBlinds Driver (@bertabcd1234) - [RELEASE] Unofficial iBlinds driver
- Inovelli Bulbs Drivers LZW41/LZW42 (@bcopeland) - [RELEASE] Inovelli Bulbs Drivers LZW41/LZW42
- Improved LZW-60 Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor Driver (@bcopeland) - [RELEASE] Improved LZW-60 Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor Driver
- Device Watchdog (@bptworld) - [RELEASE] Device Watchdog
- Hubi-Poll (@thomas.c.howard) - GitHub - HubitatCommunity/Hubi-Poll
Well, that's it so far for me in the last 2-3 months of using this platform. What nominations would you like to add to the list (even if they are the same)? Please consider acknowledging the developer as well as providing a link to their work to show them some love!