[RELEASE] Improved LZW-60 Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor Driver

Inovelli LZW-60 4-in-1 Sensor Driver

Total re-design of the inovelli 4-in-1 sensor driver. I like the device but have never liked the driver (no offense Eric)

• Re-engineer of driver using current coding standards
  • Reduce un-necessary event log chatter (there was a lot of this)
  • Add TamperAlert capability
  • Standardize device info and add serialnumber, firmware version, protocol version, hardware version
  • Got rid of double / redundant motion events

https://github.com/djdizzyd/hubitat/blob/master/Drivers/inovelli/inovelli-4-in-1-sensor.groovy

7 Likes

Pushed an update:
fixed incorrect type definition on temperature

Looking for a couple of motion sensors that also give temperature and not finding many options with good reviews. Are these the sensors for your updated driver?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YCWRCPH/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_6uQKEbQR67QPJ

1 Like

Sorry! I didn’t see the model number on the subject. I’m going to give these a shot. Thanks!

1 Like

If you have any problems.. Let me know.. These are beta right now.. Inovelli does have a version that works.. But it was too chatty in the events for my taste

Hey Bryan,

FYI your link here joined Club 404!

-Travis

New driver location:

Also pushed a fix for a stupid mistake that will cause hub slowdowns..

1 Like

Fixed the issue when I noticed it on my hub a few days ago.. But forgot to push the update with all my other releases going on at the time..

1 Like

Just pushed another one to fix namespace and importUrl

Didn't think anyone was using this other than me.. Thanks @erktrek for waking me up on this one..

2 Likes

I'm using it. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Bryan,

I am using it now as well. I just bought one to test before buying a bunch more.

I noticed the debug logging switch in the driver is in there twice though.

-Travis

2 Likes

:rofl: It sure is.. Hadn’t noticed.. Thanks.. Will get that fixed for the next update :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ya beat me to it. :laughing:

1 Like

Pushed another update to this .. noticed I missed a potential repetition issue...

1 Like

Hey Bryan,

My sensor Humidity value never changes (49 for days). Should I exclude/include? Just wanted to make sure you actually does change using this driver. Everything else is working well.

-Travis

1 Like

Nope.. You just did the right thing.. You let me know.. Probably a bug.. Let me dig into it..

1 Like

Are the other sensor values changing?

Cool, yup everything else reporting fine!

1 Like

Awesome.. Ok.. Digging in to see what’s going on with humidity

1 Like