Drivers by @bcopeland
I wanted to create a post that highlights all my projects and provide some overall documentation. I will continue to update this list as I add drivers.
- Z-Wave Touch Panels (ZW-3001, ZW-3002, ZW-3003, ZW-3004,ZW-3005,ZW-3011)
- Z-Wave LED Controllers (ZV-1008, ZW-1000,ZW-1001,ZW-1002)
- Z-Wave Micro Dimmer (ZW-4001)
- Range Extender (gen 1)
- Range Extender (gen 2)
- Contact Sensor (gen 1)
- Motion Sensor (gen 1)
- Smoke / CO Listener (gen 1)
- ZEN21 Central Scene Switch
- ZEN22 Central Scene Dimmer
- ZEN23 Central Scene Switch
- ZEN24 Central Scene Dimmer
- ZEN26 Central Scene Switch
- ZEN27 Central Scene Dimmer
- Gen 2
- Siren / Chime
Standardized on all my drivers, in the device data section:
- serialNumber (on devices that report this)
- associations (on devices / drivers that utilize this)
Reduced Event Spam
My drivers now check for duplicate events to reduce event spam. I do this to prevent duplicate firing automations, there is no reason to send an event with the same data.
Network Engineer by day, HA developer by night.. I'm always looking for a challenge.. Hit me up with requests.. My goal is for HE to have drivers for everything!
I don't always post releases on everything I do.. Just what I consider complete projects. But I always publish, on github, code that I use.. So follow me on github, you might find something that will help you.