[RELEASE] Improved LZW-60 Inovelli 4-in-1 Sensor Driver

Sure enough .. Mine hasn’t updated in a while either.. Definitely a bug... Should have it fixed shortly.. Thanks for letting me know

3 Likes

Thx! Any idea why sometimes I get multiple reports like this....?

1 Like

Strange thing.. It updated properly when I hit refresh and did the triple button (wakeup) .. So it would appear the code works .. But it's not sending.. Still looking..

1 Like

Ok.. Just pushed an update..

Fixes:

• Humidity reporting
  • Duplicate event filtering
  • Device configuration error

After updating hit save on the device preferences... Then wake up the device (three presses on back button).. It should work from now on

2 Likes

Sweet. I will upgrade shortly. Any chance you are going to put these drivers in Package Manager soon?

1 Like

Waiting until it’s out of beta.. I have been testing.. I made some JSON files for it and testing on my dev hub..

1 Like

But as soon as it goes full release... I’ll be ready..

Because I do see the benefit.. @dman2306 has done a good job with this

1 Like

Ok. The value changed but I have two “Enable Debug Logging” selectors again..:rofl:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I'm working from several repositories right now.. Getting a bit confusing at times.. One moment..

Ok.. the double debug log is removed..

1 Like

Ok that fixed it. Did you want to add a selector for the “Filter out duplicate events” function you added per the release notes? I only ask as you have it as a selector in the LZW-42 driver if you want to be consistent.

1 Like

The reason that is there.. Is because there is a slight chance with it turned on that a voice assistant (echo/google) it might in some rare cases cause a "device not responding"

1 Like

@bcopeland Is text logging available? I'm trying to get the LZW-60 USB powered to report as often as my Aeon Multisensor 6 USB powered but the only log entries are motion detection. I've changed the reporting intervals in the device config but nothing appears to change. The wake interval is like 14k sec and doesn't seem to be configurable. On USB power I'd expect the sensor to send me reports as often as I wish much as the Aeon does. On USB power the LZW-60 should also never need to be "three click" awakened.

1 Like

It can be.. I don't normally as if feels redundant with there being an event.. But I can add this..

This device is always sleepy.. No matter the power source...

An enabling switch would be handy when debugging configuration. It certainly doesn't need to be the default.

1 Like

Yea.. I'll add this ..

1 Like

Hmm... That's disappointing. I wouldn't have purchased it if I knew there was no advantage to being powered full time as I "don't do batteries". I was hoping for a less $$ option to the Aeotec device.
:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh... thanks for that!

1 Like