Zooz ZEN Switch & Dimmer drivers with the goal of exposing all advanced features and settings.
Originally started as a ported driver from ST and now has transformed into much of my own code. Proper credit and links to original ST driver(s) are in the source code.
If you are using this driver PLEASE like this post so I can get an idea of how many people are using it. It will motivate me to make more/better contributions as well.
I have recently found out that the ZEN30 now has a V2 and V3 hardware, and the ZEN7x are starting a V2 hardware as well. With this Zooz decided to standardize the firmware numbering such that going forward the major version in the firmware should match the hardware revision. Unfortunately some version numbers will be going backwards due to this and some of the newer parameters may be hidden in this case because the driver will think it is an older firmware. I will be working on a plan to accommodate this in the driver so that it is fully forward and backwards compatible as much as possible.
Current Driver Version: 1.5.1 (ZEN30: 1.4.4)
- ZEN21 Switch - Min Firmware 3.04
- ZEN22 Dimmer - Min Firmware 3.07
- ZEN23 Toggle Switch - Min Firmware 3.05
- ZEN24 Toggle Dimmer - Min Firmware 3.08
- ZEN26 Switch - Min Firmware 2.03
- ZEN27 Dimmer - Min Firmware 2.08
- ZEN71 Switch (700 Series) - All Firmware
- ZEN72 Dimmer (700 Series) - All Firmware
- ZEN73 Toggle Switch (700 Series) - All Firmware
- ZEN74 Toggle Dimmer (700 Series) - All Firmware
- ZEN76 Switch (700 Series) - All Firmware
- ZEN77 Dimmer (700 Series) - All Firmware
- ZEN30 Double Switch - All Firmware
The driver should still work if you are below the min firmware but you may have a permanent "Pending Changes" status message due to new parameters that your older firmware does not support. Use Param Commands > Test All to test and hide the unsupported parameters.
- Supports all security modes including S2
- All configuration variables available with designated defaults per Zooz
- All Association Groups are available - check Zooz docs for specifics
- Scene Functions matching Zooz docs (10 unique actions) - MUST Enable Scene Control parameter on some models
- Brightness Correction - allows you to set min/max brightness but it will display as 1-100% on your dashboard! See this Post: Brightness Correction Info
- Full Supervision Support - for outbound set/remove commands Check this post for more info
For more info on the advanced settings and button mapping check the Zooz Support Documentation. Select your switch model > Z-Wave Questions > Advanced Settings (bottom right corner)
Please use GitHub to report any issues so each one can have its own conversation and tracking. Please provide as much info as you can including model, firmware and the "configVals" data string. Issues · jtp10181/Hubitat · GitHub
You can find all the drivers on the Hubitat Package Manager or at the below link
Must PRESS CONFIGURE BUTTON and check all your parameters after any driver changes.
Check driver source for more specific driver info
Donations: Never required, always appreciated!