Zooz ZEN Switch & Dimmer drivers with the goal of exposing all advanced features and settings.
Originally started as a ported driver from ST and now has transformed into much of my own code. Proper credit and links to original ST driver(s) are in the source code.
If you are using this driver PLEASE like this post so I can get an idea of how many people are using it. It will motivate me to make more/better contributions as well.
Current Driver Version: 1.6.4
- ZEN21 Switch - Min Firmware 3.04
- ZEN22 Dimmer - Min Firmware 3.07
- ZEN23 Toggle Switch - Min Firmware 3.05
- ZEN24 Toggle Dimmer - Min Firmware 3.08
- ZEN26 Switch - Min Firmware 2.03
- ZEN27 Dimmer - Min Firmware 2.08
- ZEN71 Switch - All Firmware/Hardware
- ZEN72 Dimmer - All Firmware/Hardware
- ZEN73 Toggle Switch - All Firmware/Hardware
- ZEN74 Toggle Dimmer - All Firmware/Hardware
- ZEN76 Switch - All Firmware/Hardware
- ZEN77 Dimmer - All Firmware/Hardware
- ZEN30 Double Switch - All Firmware/Hardware
The driver should still work if you are below the min firmware but you may have a permanent "Pending Changes" status message due to new parameters that your older firmware does not support.
- Supports all security modes including S2
- All configuration variables available with designated defaults per Zooz
- All Association Groups are available - check Zooz docs for specifics
- Scene Functions matching Zooz docs (10 unique actions) - MUST Enable Scene Control parameter on some models
- Brightness Correction - allows you to set min/max brightness but it will display as 1-100% on your dashboard! See this Post: Check HERE for Details
- Full Supervision Support - for outbound set/remove commands Check HERE for Details
- Set Level duration up to 127 minutes for 7x models for smooth transitions Check HERE for Details
For more info on the advanced settings and button mapping check the Zooz Support Documentation. Select your switch model > Z-Wave Questions > Advanced Settings (bottom right corner)
Please use GitHub to report any issues so each one can have its own conversation and tracking. Please provide as much info as you can including model, firmware and the "configVals" data string. Issues · jtp10181/Hubitat · GitHub
Must PRESS CONFIGURE BUTTON and check all your parameters after changing to this driver.
You can find all the drivers on the Hubitat Package Manager (HPM)
HPM Install Guide: HOW TO: Install Hubitat Package Manager (or any other User App)
HPM Docs: https://hubitatpackagemanager.hubitatcommunity.com/
Or manually install from my GitHub Repository:
Donations: Never required, always appreciated! ---->>>> PayPal.Me <<<<----
Button Mappings reference courtesy of @jacobgraf