Change Zooz Zen77 Single tap

I just installed a Zooz Zen77 dimmer switch. I've created a rule that when my door opens at night, the dimmer switch goes to 15% brightness. But the switch retains that setting so that a single tap any other time goes to 15% brightness. I want a single tap to always go to 100% brightness.

There is an advanced setting:
Parameter 25: Choose what you'd like the dimmer to do when you tap the upper paddle once.

Values: 0 – the light will turn on to the last brightness level (default); 1 – the light will turn on to the custom brightness level set in parameter 18; 2 – the light will turn on to the maximum brightness level set in Parameter 11; 3 – the light will turn on to full brightness.

Size: 1 byte dec

But I don't see where I can actually set this in Hubitat in the Device parameters under either commands or preferences.

How do adjust this parameter?

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Eureka!

How to Access Advanced Settings for ZEN77 S2 Dimmer 700 on Hubitat

[ print icon ](javascript:window.print():wink:

Let's install the custom device driver for complete access to all of the ZEN77's advanced settings!

The steps below will give you access to the settings for your 700 series S2 Dimmer:

1. Open Hubitat in your browser.
  2. Click on Drivers Code in the side menu.
  3. In the top right corner, click on "+New Driver" and paste the code from the following link. Please click on this link to access the code for the driver, then copy ALL of the code from the page.
  4. Click Save in the top right corner.
  5. You'll see a "Zooz ZEN Dimmers Universal" driver in your Drivers Code list now.
  6. Now add your device to Hubitat or if you already have, assign the driver to it by going to the device view and selecting the driver name from the drop-down menu under Device Type. Then click Update Device.

Reach out to us with any questions or concerns! We’ll be happy to help.

Blockquote

Once I created my own driver and switched my Zen77s to use that driver, I suddenly had many extra settings under each Zen77 device!

I see you found this already, but here is the community post if you want to follow it. You're welcome :wink: