Zooz Zen74 - Double Tap without turning on main switch

I assume this would apply to any Zooz switch, but for the Zen74 specifically, I want to use Double Tap to turn on another Zen74 switch without turning on the switch I'm double tapping. I'm using the Zooz Advanced Switch drivers to assign buttons 3/4 to double tap actions.

Currently when I set up a button rule for double tap UP (button 3), the light connected to the switch turns on (if off) before turning on the separate switch I actually want to control. Oddly enough, double tap DOWN (button 4) only turns off the separate switch and not the light connected to the switch.

Ideally if I double tap, I don't want the switch I'm performing this action on to change its own state. Is this possible?

Tagging @jtp10181

Thanks.

I assume you are using this driver: [DRIVER] Zooz ZEN Switches Advanced (and Dimmers) ?

Set Double Tap Up Brightness to Disabled. That should disable the switch from turning on when you double tap and only send the button event.

2 Likes

That did it, but it wasn't available from the mobile app. Desktop web app did have it though.