I found this really well made driver for ST (some appear to be official Zooz driver) and decided to port it over to Hubitat. The original ST driver(s) are linked in the source code. The other community advanced drivers for the ZEN switches do not appear to be getting updates anymore.
Please use GitHub to report any issues so each one can have its own conversation and tracking. Please provide as much info as you can including model, firmware and the "configVals" data string. Issues · jtp10181/Hubitat · GitHub
If you are using this driver PLEASE like this post so I can get an idea of how many people are using it. It will motivate me to make more/better contributions as well.
Supported Models [v1.4.0]:
- ZEN21 Switch - Min Firmware 3.04
- ZEN22 Dimmer - Min Firmware 3.07
- ZEN23 Toggle Switch - Min Firmware 3.04
- ZEN24 Toggle Dimmer - Min Firmware 3.07
- ZEN26 Switch - Min Firmware 2.03
- ZEN27 Dimmer - Min Firmware 2.08
- ZEN71 Switch (700 Series)
- ZEN72 Dimmer (700 Series)
- ZEN76 Switch (700 Series)
- ZEN77 Dimmer (700 Series)
- ZEN30 Double Switch
The driver should still work if you are below the min firmware but you may have a permanent "Pending Changes" status message due to new parameters that your older firmware does not support. I do plan on coming up with a solution to fix this to support older firmware.
- Supports all security up to S2
- All configuration variables available with designated defaults per Zooz docs
- All Association Group settings are available - check Zooz docs for specifics
- Scene Functions matching Zooz docs (10 unique actions) - MUST Enable Scene Control parameter on some models
- Will be posting how to use the Scene Functions with RM in the GitHub Docs (stay tuned)
- Brightness Correction - allows you to set min/max brightness but it will display as 1-100% on your dashboard!
For more info on the advanced settings and button mapping check the Zooz Support Documentation. Select your switch model > Z-Wave Questions > Advanced Settings (bottom right corner)
IF YOU SWITCH FROM ANOTHER DRIVER check your Auto-On/Off parameters as they may be shown and saved incorrectly after switching. Recommended to PRESS CONFIGURE and check all your parameters after any driver changes.
You can find all the drivers on the Hubitat Package Manager or at the below link
Check driver source for more specific driver info
Donations: Since it has been asked more than once, here is a link for donations