I have been working on a tool to provide a way to explore Z-Wave Mesh Details. This tool can answer questions like:
- Which devices are acting as repeaters?
- How many devices are routing through a particular device?
- Which and How many devices are in a FAILED state?
- What devices are neighbors for a given device?
I started developing this in ST earlier this year as a weekend project, and now have ported it to HE and have got it to a place where I think it is usable for a wider audience. Please let me know if you find it useful and if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for improvements.
Install using HPM
As of v0.1.16-beta, this is now available for install from Hubitat Package Manager. It can be found in the "Monitoring" or "ZWave" tags.
(If you installed from github, please use HPM matchup so you can stay up to date)
The (beta) App code is available for import from here:
- This tool has only been developed and tested on a C7 running 2.2.4+ and is not expected to work on previous firmware or prior hardware due to differences in the Z-Wave stack. (If someone finds otherwise, please let me know.)
- This tool does not interface directly with your Z-Wave network; it just provides some alternate views of data that is already collected and maintained by the HE hub.
- As a consequence, some of the data is not real-time and is only updated on a periodic basis by the HE firmware.
- Browser must have access to the internet
- Browser must have (admin) access to the HE hub
- The App must be installed and have OAuth enabled
[Post Updated 2021-01-04 with screenshots from 0.2.17-beta]