How can I generate a list of standard (non-plus) ZWave devices in my setup?

Hello all.

I'm considering making an effort to swap out some of my older standard ZWave devices with newer ZWave Plus devices. Is it possible to generate a list of Zwave devices based on their generation? Anyone know of an app for doing this? Alternatively, is there an easy way to determine it via the Hubitat UI?

I know you used to be able to look at the cluster info on the ZWave devices page to identify ZWave plus devices, but I no longer see that column on the Zwave devices page in the UI.

What's the best way to catalog what I have without pulling off all of my switch covers and looking at the physical switch?

Thanks for your help.

If you have a C7, there is an app called Z-Wave Mesh Details that does allow to filter by Z-Wave Plus capability, though not all devices will provide it the information, it is a option as a starting point.

2 Likes

Which version of hub do you have? If it is a C7, there is the fantastic Wave Mesh Details app [BETA] A Z-Wave Mesh Tool [C7 and 2.2.4+ Only]
It has a section that shows the number of Wave Plus devices.

Below that it has a column that has that information per device. You have to scroll all the way to the right to see that column.

2 Likes

You beat me to it, @Sebastien !

1 Like

Thanks everyone. @Sebastien @jameslslate .

I do indeed have a C7 and this app is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.