Z-Wave Schlage Lock

@user5638 Did you post on the FB group about getting to work with Hubitat and Honeywell Lynx system?

No I didn’t

2 Likes

Ok... :slight_smile: Post your z-wave details screen (use windows snip) That will help us work out what your issue is (I have 3 of these locks with the same firmware)

2 Likes

@user5638

It is impossible for the community, or even Hubitat Support, to help you resolve the issue with pairing your Schlage deadbolt, without knowing details of your zwave mesh.

There is nothing on the zwave details page that will compromise your hub’s security. And you can keep your privacy by blanking out any personal identifiers in device names.

3 Likes

How do I get my zeals mesh info. I have two locks and a hub. I have seen that in the notices. But can not find a page that has any info on it
Thanks

Two ways.

Built-in, there is information on the Z-Wave devices page.
Settings > Z-Wave Details

Or, better, install Tony Fleisher’s (@tony.fleisher’s) excellent community contributed app, Z-Wave Mesh Tool, works on C-7 or C-8. It’s available in Hubitat Package Manager, another excellent app originally written by Dominick Meglio (@dman2306), now maintained by @csteele.

And, as noted above by Ashok Aaiyar (@aaiyar):

It would be helpful if you posted a screenshot of your Z-Wave Details page.

1 Like

I have a BE469. Did all i could think of for pairing without success. At some point, the low battery indicator went on. I changed the batteries and tried again. This time pairing worked just fine and it's been very stable for months. It's not just the unplugging since I had tried many rounds of that.

It might be coincidence, but perhaps the radio need a certain level of power to communicate/pair properly ?

1 Like

Can you tell me what firmware is on that lock? (it's on the plate on the door with your default key codes)

the closet to the hub is 0.10.8 and the other one is 0.10.9 about 15 feet away

Ok can you post your z-wave details page?

2 Likes

I have been all thru the app, where and how do I find me z-wave mesh info?

On the device’s page. Settings, Z-Wave Details. We have been asking for this many times upthread. It’s not possible to help you without this screenshot.

1 Like

What @672southmain said.

Also read this post again. It has information on what you need to do to include images in your posts:

1 Like

My app must be bad, in settings there is not a z-wave information also dashboard is blank. I am not a programmer some of the stuff is over my head.

Connect to your hub using a Desktop Browser. Then click on Settings (RED BOX)

Now click on Z-Wave Details (RED BOX)

1 Like

Here is the screen shot of my z-wave data

Looks like your lock has incompletely paired, so it looks like a ghost device.

The solution is for a robust z-wave mesh to be built first that includes line-powered devices that can function as z-wave repeaters, prior to including your lock. I would suggest using only z-wave+ repeaters because they support "beaming", i.e. they will retry sending a signal to a sleepy device like a lock.

Since you have a single incompletely paired device, I'd suggest first removing that by following hte procedure to "Reset Z-Wave Radio".

Use this document for helpful tips on building a solid z-wave mesh.

2 Likes

I have a BE469 with firmware 7.1. I'm wondering if the code usage reports work on this lock. Meaning, Hubitat allows automations when a particular code is entered but I have not been able to get that feature to work. I don't even see the code used in the logs. I've tried the stock driver and the custom one for the BE469NX but I still cannot get it to work. I know that this is possible since I used this lock for with the same feature with Rboy's LUM but I'm struggling to get this to work with Hubitat. Does this feature work under Hubitat?

Are you using Lock Code Manager? Do you have the users set up? I get reports in the logs for each user that unlocks. Admittedly, mine are BE469ZP, but I used to get the reports on my locks before I changed the electronics from BE469NX to BE469ZP.

IMG_0069

It does work with that lock/firmware.