Who has the fastest ZWave Network?

not me either.. but everything is working well

where do i get this info?

Those are screenshots from the Z-Wave Mesh Details app..

1 Like

So I'm pretty sure this is mostly going to be a "not me" thread.... :rofl:

1 Like

ahh, thanks. it looks like it's only for C-7 and 2.2.4+. all my z-wave is on my C-5, i guess i can't participate :frowning:

You can get the same information from your Zwave Details page I think , but you’ll have to manually summarize.

Finally get to play this game! 79%

And for what it's worth... 7 of those 8 will ONLY run at 40kbps. They are older zwave battery devices or devices that just don't go to 100. 1 of those is an Inovelli dimmer that should be at 100.

And my fastest zwave repair ever:

Update...got that one going now too!

1 Like

HA!
I knew that I was going to lose....

However, we want to see REAL results, not cute emojis!

How exactly do you find this info? I can't seem to locate it.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Now that zwave routing is completely changed in 2.2.7, we have to start this thread over again. :wink:

Now I'm at 90.2% @ 100kbit (up from 63.8% before).

4 Likes

I would say that I have gotten noticeably better as well. 94.6%

2 Likes

I can't compete on speed (to many older devices) but I would guess I have the device with the most BASS rockin out at 100dB!

1 Like

Same here. But I'm still satisfied with the average round-trip-time, and my automations are quick enough.

Untitled

2 Likes

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

You will notice that I am not able to filter by Speed. That is because ALL 37 DEVICES are running currently at 100kbps. :grin:

5 Likes

I cannot find where this screen is... is this only available if you're meshed to another hub too?

Its a community app and only works for a C-7 hub.

I'll toss my hat in the ring

1 Like