The Community Collection of Hue Bridge Integration Apps and Drivers
Installation instructions can be found in the GitHub repo:
I've tried to make this integration as Hubitat-like as possible, working nearly identically to the native integration except when extra features are used and using standard capabilities whenever possible for new features. This is part of the reason I started over with writing an integration from scratch instead of modifying an existing integration like Hue B Smart or porting a different app/driver like Hue Advanced. To my knowledge, this integration currently implements everything Hubitat does (except Bridge discovery), plus these often-requested features:
- Access to Hue bulb "effects" (color loop, select/alert, etc.)
- Improved group support ("Change Level" capability--
- Scene support! (Creates button/switch device for each scene.)
- It's open source! Customize the code to suit your requirements if you so desire.
More documentation can be found in the Readme on Github. My plan is to keep stable releases in the Hubitat Community repo at GitHub - HubitatCommunity/CoCoHue and keep more experimental code in my own, GitHub - RMoRobert/CoCoHue: CoCoHue: Hue Bridge Integration for Hubitat. Feel free to use whichever you like, but if you have any problems or questions, let me know which one you're using.
Let me know if you notice any problems!
More to come, including:
- dedicated drivers for Hue Ambiance (CT), non-Plus Hue Lightstrip (RGB), and Hue White (Dimmable Bulb) drivers (done!)
- Bridge discovery if I can ever figure out why SSDP doesn't seem to be working... (and I did! coming soon...)
Here are a couple screenshots from a Hue group device in CoCoHue in case you're curious about commands and preferences: