Not able to add Hue Bulbs to Hubitat although the Integration is finding them

I have just added 2 Philips Plugs to the Philips Hue Hub. The Philips Hub is connected to my Hubitat.

When I try to add the plugs, Hubitat shows them as an option to add ... but won't add them

There is just Remove, Done and a cog 'settings' buttons and I have pressed all of those.

I have 2 hubs

and the other functions as expected with the "Refresh Bulb Recovery" button option at the top.

Can anyone help me with this - thanks

IIRC, only light bulbs are supported using the Hubitat Hue integration at this time.

You may be able to unpaid the Hue Plugs from the Hue Bridge, and instead pair them directly to Hubitat’s Zigbee network.

1 Like

This community integration supports the plugs.

1 Like

That will explain it then. I thought I was going mad and was missing something obvious. I bought these plugs as I am slowly moving OFF SmartThings and Harmony Remote integrates with SmartThings or Hue ... and I have Hue Hub too ... so decided to buy Philips Plugs so I could use them with Harmony Remote and as well as that control them with Hubitat/WebCore

1 Like

Thanks for the link ... I am a newbie at using non-standard integration I might ask for more help!

with this integration mean that I need to redo all of my WebCore lights as they were added to WebCore with the default app

I have just installed it. OMG that was really easy. The instructions are clear as anything and I just followed each one and everything just worked. I could import all lights (and swap the Hue lights from the standard installation to this CoCo one) but instead I just imported the Plugs. The integration works perfectly and it runs perfectly alongside my standard Hue/Hubitat integration. Thank you at9 !!

3 Likes

The person to thank is Robert Morris (@bertabcd1234) who wrote the excellent CoCoHue driver, among others.

1 Like

Thanks @bertabcd1234 !!!!

1 Like