Miboxer

Good morning, everyone.
I added some Miboxer 5 in 1 Led controllers to my hue bridge. It works fine using the Hue app, but not so well with the HE built-in driver. (hueBridgeBulbRGBW)
I've searched for a community driver but didn't find anything.
What's your work around?
Thanks for the info/ help.

Try using CoCoHue for the hue bridge and devices integration: [RELEASE] CoCoHue: Hue Bridge Integration (including scenes!)

You should be able to use it to integrate only this problematic device for testing, then if you like it you could move all your devices over or use both integrations.

1 Like

What's actually wrong with things?

It's not changing colors from the device page or alexa.
The philips Hue app works well.

Thanks for the help.
I tried the Coco app, and Im still had the same issue. Im getting all the white colors and temperatures. It doesn't matter which color I select from the device page it allows turns white. I've tried all the drivers.
Everything works fine from the phillips Hue app though.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I dont actually have any RGB devices, but I just figured if anything would work right it would be CoCoHue. @bertabcd1234 (author of CoCoHue) might have some ideas though.

I am guessing the "CoCoHue RGBW Bulb" would be your best bet for the driver to use. Looks like the only CoCoHue driver that supports RGBW.

You should however turn on debug logging (I think its found in the app), adjust the bulb some to reproduce the issues. Then get a SCREENSHOT of the logs generated. That might help determine where the problem is.

I'm going to guess that these only support xy color and not hs color, similar to (some?) Ikea bulbs. Debug logs for the device would show the raw data it's working with, but "colormode: xy" would be the giveaway. Hue bulbs report this sometimes too but still accept hs (or CT) colors commands, but some third-party bulbs I've seen don't.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info.