Introducing 'Tile Master'
Display multiple devices that can be Controlled from the tile!
- Each Tile can have up to 9 lines (remember, we are still limited to 1024 characters)
- Ability to copy one line to another for faster setup
- Each line features up to 3 sections
- Choose width of each section per line
- Display a different device in each section
- Devices can be CONTROLLED from within the tile. Game changer!
- Each section can change color based on Device Value
- Ability to select an ICON to replace Device Value!
- Display custom text before and after any device per section
- Choose custom colors, font size, bold, italic, decoration and alignment per section
- Ability to set up clickable links in any text field
- Wildcard options for Last Activity, Current Date, Current Time and Web Links
- Changeable Date/Time formatting
- Parent/Child/Driver App structure
- Copy one child app settings to another child app!
- Create as many child apps and Devices as needed
- Each child app will now automatically create the Tile Device if needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.