Introducing 'Tile Master'
Display multiple devices that can be Controlled from the tile!
- Each Tile can have up to 9 lines (remember, we are still limited to 1024 characters)
- Ability to copy one line to another for faster setup
- Each line features up to 3 sections
- Choose width of each section per line
- Display a different device in each section
- Devices can be CONTROLLED from within the tile. Game changer!
- Each section can change color based on Device Value
- Ability to select an ICON to replace Device Value!
- Display custom text before and after any device per section
- Choose custom colors, font size, bold, italic, decoration and alignment per section
- Ability to set up clickable links in any text field
- Wildcard options for Last Activity, Current Date, Current Time and Web Links
- Changeable Date/Time formatting
- Parent/Child/Driver App structure
- Copy one child app settings to another child app!
- Create as many child apps and Devices as needed
- Each child app will now automatically create the Tile Device if needed
Take a look at this post for some great screenshots from @dan. Thanks Dan!
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using Bundle Manager.
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.
To Display on Dashboard:
- Close ALL dashboards
- Add the 'Device' to the Hubitat Dashboard app
- Open Dashboard
- Click '+'
- Select 'Device', 'Attribute', 'bpt-xxxxxx'