Maker Commands

Playing around with sending commands via Maker. I have no problem making it work, but when I send a command it opens a browser and displays the command etc.

Is there anything to add to the URL to prevent that from happening? The device I'm using to send the command doesn't seem to have the option.

Let me clarify what I am doing. I wrote the URL to an NFC tag. when I scan the tag with my phone it executes but then opens the browser.

You'll need an iFrame to work as the popup and not interfere with your existing Maker commands.

Check out [RELEASE] Tile Master - Display multiple devices that can be Controlled from the tile!, this has an option where you can enable/disable iFrames. If you disable iFrames, a new tab/window will open with the Maker commands. If you enable iFrames, no new window will pop up but the commands will still execute.

Don't quite understand how your app relates to what I am doing. So how do I embed that Iframes On in my url?

MakerAPI is responding to the request made by the scan with the json payload (result) of the call.

Whatever you are using for the scanning app responds to that by opening a browser window.

There is no way to suppress that output coming back from Hubitat, your only hope is that whatever application you are using has an option to ignore the response. If you are on an iPhone you may be able to use the Shortcuts app to accomplish this task