Zooz zse44 temp humidity sensor in Dashboard?

I just added the zooz zse44 sensor to HE. The reason I got it was to show the temp in a dashboard and automate things. The problem is that the sensor is not exposed in any way to add it to the dashboard. I can zee it as a device and see the temp and humidity reporting regularly.

Am I missing something?

In the "Hubitat Dashboards" app, did you add the 44 (as a device) to the desired dashboard first?

Then you should be able to put it in that desired dashboard and use the Temperature attribute for its display.

Also, unless you use a community app you will need seperate tiles for temp and humidity. I use @bptworld TileMaster2, and this is what I have. It shows Temp, humidity, battery level and time and date of last update

That was it. Kudos to you.

1 Like

This looks great. Will take a look. Thx!

ok, i used your suggestion and dove into the BPTWorld. I have the TileMaster built with a new child app and have included it within the Dashboard. When I'm adding it to the dashboard I can select it as a device but requires a template. However, there is no template. Any ideas on how to solve for that?

I believe it's HTML, but I'm not 100% sure, and I'm not at home. I'll take a look in the morning and get back to you.

Try Attribute.. thats how mine is set up.

Thanks again.... Attribute works. The only issue I have now is that the values do not update. I have them updating in the Temperature template just fine. See here:
Dashboard Screenshot 2022-11-17 095906

Hmmm. Do you mean you aren't seei g tbe time? Or it actually updating? To see tbe time you need to set that in the attribute. Mine updates about every three minutes., and i have that set to dispay on the tile .

Iā€™m not seeing the temp and humidity update in the Tm tile. It stays constant. The normal temperature tile updates constantly. Any ideas?

Did you put in the %lastAct% command? I only ask because you tile doesn't show it. If so, my next thing would be to start looking at the device. Is it showing updates in the logs? or are there no updates there either. if not, I would think the issue might be in your device, rather than the tile. Battery maybe?

I added the lastAct into the tile. It does not update either except after the initial load of the dashboard. The device is work8ng just fine. I can see all the readings occurring throughout the day. The Temperature tile I also set up in the dashboard works fine also - it updates almost immediately device reports a new temp.

Hummm that's about all i can think of my next suggestion would be to reach out to the dev @bptworld on the thread for that app . He usually pretty good about responding and helping out. Just make sure you have the latest version, and turn you logging on, he's going to want to see logs.

Hello @bptworld , can you read this thread about tm tile? I have built the tile and put it on a dashboard. The values from my device populate on the tile initially but do not update as the device values change. Any idea how I can get the tile to update automatically? I love the tile if I can get this to work. Thanks

It should update anytime the values change.

Please show me what version you have, show me how you have it setup. (use screenshots)

@rkmiller here are some screen shots of the version info@bptworld is looking for as well as my tile settings. Maybe you can use this as a template to get yours working. @bpt is also usually pretty good about helping out if you can get him the info is looking for.

Version Information

My Tile Settings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.