C7 2.3.1 and Z-Wave Firmware 7.17.1

@velvetfoot ... oh duh... got it, thanks!

1 Like

I know I can use the data within this device within the RM but I haven't been able to display the temp, memory, etc via a dashboard tile. Is this supported?

You can use @bptworld’s Tile Master for that.

1 Like

Any attribute can be displayed on a tile using the Attribute template. There is also a prebuilt attribute named html which contains many of the common values within one attribute for a quick display.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have 8 dashboards already built using the HE dashboard app and not ready to have to rebuild them using Tile Master.

You've confused Tile Master with something else:

3 Likes

@thebearmay ... not sure what you're referring to. When I open the tile and select the Hubitat Information device, it does list several attributes but any one I choose results in a "unknown" shown on the tile

@aaiyar ... I don't believe I have... the link you provided is the Tile Master I was referring too in my post. I don't have that installed because I've used the built-in dashboard which comes with HE.

Tile Master is can only be used with the built-in HE Dashboard App. So, I'm not sure why you think it requires something else.

2 Likes

There is an Attribute Tile Template:

2 Likes

Tile master simply makes a tile to add to your dashboard. It's not a dashboard in and of itself. As to what @thebearmay says, the HTML attribute will display many attributes.

1 Like

SLabs just also released a new version (7.18.1.0)

1 Like

I thought that was released a while ago

1 Like

It looks like that SDK (4.1.1) is about a day old.

I did think the 7.18.1.x was released a while back? Maybe even 7.18.2??

But, there are these release notes:

Z-Wave and Z-Wave Long Range 700/800
SDK 7.18.1.0 GA
Gecko SDK Suite 4.1
August 17, 2022

7.18.0.0 Pre-Certified GA released June 8, 2022

I want the latest bugs!

5 Likes

It mentions this:

A node that is waiting for a routed_Ack frame will ignore it, if it the routed_ack frame was received before the silent_ack from the first hop if the routed frame. The result is additional transmitted frames creating an unnecessary overhead.

I wonder if that will help with systems that have a "large number" of devices? Some of the latent issues with things wigging out when a lot is going on.

But, it appears the BIG issue is from 7.17.2 GA:

Large network becomes unresponsive using 700

1 Like

Absolutely!! :wink:

I'm looking for the SilLabs UZB stick 7.18.1 OTW FW update file...why? Why the heck not!? :smiley:

In the case of Z-wave, I'd gladly take the bugs I don't know if it means they might fix the ones I do know!

6 Likes

I got an email from SiLabs recently, they are currently working on redoing the zwave controller. Won't that be fun?

2 Likes

I feel like I should anticipate it like I anticipate the experience watching a disaster movie. :wink:

5 Likes