Zooz Sensors Drivers with the goal of exposing all advanced features and settings.
If you are using this driver PLEASE like this post so I can get an idea of how many people are using it. It will motivate me to make more/better contributions as well.
Current Driver Versions:
ZSE40 - v1.0.0
ZSE44 - v0.1.0 (Beta)
- ZSE40 Multi-Sensor (v2 500) - Min Firmware 32.02 (known to work)
- ZSE40 Multi-Sensor (v2 700) - Original Firmware 32.32
- ZSE44 Temp/Humidity Sensor - All Firmware
Works for ZSE40 (original 500 chip) and ZSE40-700 series. I am interested in getting it working for older models but would need some log tracing from users!
NOTE: The ZSE40 v2 with 500 chip has a final firmware update to 32.12 that can be requested from Zooz. This sends alerts to the hub at the start and end of active motion only. The repeated alerts every 8 seconds was removed. This will greatly cut down on excessive z-wave traffic.
Features and Tips
- All configuration variables available with designated defaults per Zooz
- Pressing configure will queue up a full reconfigure next wake up.
- Pressing Refresh will queue up a full refresh next wake up.
- Normally at Wake Up it will just request the battery level to avoid excessive commands.
- If you change settings and save it will queue them up to be set at the next wake up. So you can force it to wake up right away or just leave it and let it do it on its own.
For the original ZSE40 (500 series) FW < 32.12 I would HIGHLY recommend changing Parameter 8 to "Notification Reports Only". For the ZSE40-700 I am myself leaving it at the default to make sure no motion reports get missed.
Please use GitHub to report any issues so each one can have its own conversation and tracking. Please provide as much info as you can including model, firmware and the "configVals" data string. Issues · jtp10181/Hubitat · GitHub
You can find all the drivers on the Hubitat Package Manager or at the below link
Must PRESS CONFIGURE BUTTON and check all your parameters after any driver changes.
Donations: Never required, always appreciated!