GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Switch Driver
The new GE Enbrighten devices are just different enough from the old that I wanted to make a new driver that supported the features correctly.
NOTE: This driver is designed to work with the 4xxxx series GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Switches only. It will not work with any non Z-Wave Plus GE models (12xxx), it will not work correctly with any other Z-Wave Plus GE models (14xxx).
- Support for button events:
- Single Tap Up = Button 1
- Single Tap Down = Button 2
- Double Tap Up = Button 3
- Double Tap Down = Button 4
- Triple Tap Up = Button 5
- Triple Tap Down = Button 6
- Held and Released events supported for Up/Down
- doubleTapped events created for doubleTap up/down in addition to button 3/4 pushed events.
- All ON/OFF and single/double/triple taps create a State Change event
- Control of LED indicator (on when on, on when off, always off, always on)
- Install Driver code in Hubitat either by copy/paste from the GitHub location, or by importing the url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Botched1/Hubitat/master/Drivers/GE%20Enbrighten%20Switch/GE%20Enbrighten%20Switch.groovy
- On a GE Enbrighten Switch device, change driver to "GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Switch". Click save.
- Edit preferences, save preferences.
- Click Configure command button
Driver can be found on my GitHub
- 1.0.0 (07/16/2019) - Initial Version
- 1.1.0 (07/17/2019) - Removed DoubleTap from BasicSet, added DoubleTap UP/DOWN and TripleTap UP/DOWN as standard buttons 1-4
- 1.2.0 (02/07/2020) - Added pushed, held, and released capability. Required renumbering the buttons. Now 1/2=Up/Down, 3/4=Double Up/Down, 5/6=Triple Up/Down
- 1.2.1 (02/07/2020) - Added doubleTapped events and added doubleTap capability. Now users can use button 3/4 for double tap or the system "doubleTapped" events.
- 1.3.0 (05/17/2020) - Added associations and inverted paddle options
- 2.0.0 (08/07/2020) - Added S2 capability for use with Hubitat 2.2.3 and newer ONLY
- 2.1.0 (08/20/2020) - Fixed some command version issues
- 2.2.0 (08/29/2020) - Added number of button config to configure