GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dimmer Driver
The new GE Enbrighten devices are just different enough from the old that I wanted to make a new driver that supported the features correctly.
NOTE: This is for the toggle/paddle GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dimmers only (ZW3010 / 46203 / 46564). It will not work with any non Z-Wave Plus GE models (12xxx), it will not work correctly with any other Z-Wave Plus GE models (14xxx).
- Can set default ON %, both by a parameter setting and command (so is programmable in RM, etc).
- Support for button events:
- Single Tap Up = Button 1
- Single Tap Down = Button 2
- Double Tap Up = Button 3
- Double Tap Down = Button 4
- Triple Tap Up = Button 5
- Triple Tap Down = Button 6
- Held and Released events supported for Up/Down
- doubleTapped events created for doubleTap up/down in addition to button 3/4 pushed events.
- All ON/OFF and single/double/triple taps create a State Change event
- Control of LED indicator (on when on, on when off, always off, always on)
- This driver DOES NOT support secure S2 pairing. If you are pairing the device securely, it will not work with this driver. I have no intention of adding S2 support.
- Determine if the min/max dimmer threshold settings can be added. On 1st attempt they didn't appear to actually do anything (?).
- Install Driver code in Hubitat either by copy/paste from the GitHub location, or by importing the url: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Botched1/Hubitat/master/Drivers/GE%20Enbrighten%20Dimmer/GE%20Enbrighten%20Dimmer.groovy
- On a GE Enbrighten Dimmer device, change driver to "GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Dimmer". Click save.
- Edit preferences, save preferences.
- Click Configure command button
Driver can be found on my GitHub
- 1.0.0 (07/16/2019) - Initial Version
- 1.1.0 (07/17/2019) - Removed DoubleTap from BasicSet, added DoubleTap UP/DOWN and TripleTap UP/DOWN as standard buttons 1-4
- 1.2.0 (12/15/2019) -
- 1.3.0 (12/15/2019) - Improved event handling, removed some unnecessary zwave Gets, fixed device reporting when operating in SWITCH MODE.
- 1.4.0 (02/07/2020) - Added pushed, held, and released capability. Required renumbering the buttons. Now 1/2=Up/Down, 3/4=Double Up/Down, 5/6=Triple Up/Down
- 1.4.1 (02/07/2020) - Added doubleTapped events and added doubleTap capability. Now users can use button 3/4 for double tap or the system "doubleTapped" events.
- 1.5.0 (05/17/2020) - Added associations and inverted paddle options