Here are the Zigbee drivers I created for the (limited) list of IKEA smart products that I own.
From browsing this forum, I gathered that some (most?) IKEA products were not usable with Hubitat because they were using group binding. This problem was fixed in the latest firmwares, so please upgrade to the latest versions before using these drivers.
- Tradfri Control Outlet (E1603)
- Tradfri On/Off Switch (E1743)
- Tradfri Motion Sensor (E1745)
- Tradfri Open/Close Control (E1766) -- Included in IKEA smart blinds packages
- Tradfri Remote Control (E1810) -- No longer available in stores
- Tradfri Shortcut Button (E1812)
- Askvader On/Off Switch (E1836)
- Styrbar Remote Control N2 (E2002)
- Symfonisk Sound Remote Gen2 (E2123)
- Rodret Dimmer (E2201)
- Tradfri LED Driver (ICPSHC24)
Important: During pairing, keep the (battery-powered) device as close as possible (less than 5 cm / 2 inches) to the Hubitat hub for at least 30 seconds. Otherwise the device will successfully pair but the buttons won't work.
Pairing instructions, features and supported firmwares for each device in the list above are documented in the README file here:
Using HPM: Search for the package name
IKEA Zigbee drivers(by Dan Danache). When installing the package, you can select from the list only the drivers that you need. Later, (after a trip to IKEA) you can add/remove drivers in the list using the "Modify" option in HPM.
Manual Install: Instructions and individual links for each driver are available in the README file (see above).