[RELEASE] IKEA Zigbee drivers

Perfect! cluster:0x0006 and command:0x42 is the OnWithTimedOff command of the OnOff cluster. Payload also translates to 180 seconds "On time", exactly the default of the E1745 device.

Thank you for this!

1 Like

When connected to the Dirigera hub, the Ikea Home app gives you the option of configuring the OnOff timer to one of: 2, 3, 5, or 10 minutes.

I had mine set to 3 minutes.

1 Like

Great work with these drivers.
However as I'm in the progress of redecorating my kitchen with a couple of "TRÅDFRI, Driver for wireless control, smart gray, 30 W" I was wondering if it would be possible to add also Level setting?
On/Off works with E1603 driver.

Second issue that may not be related to the drivers, but non of my Ikea devices shows up in Rule Machine.

2 Likes

Released version 2.3.0 with the following change:

• Add driver for IKEA Tradfri Motion Sensor (E1745)

Cheers!

I'll grab one on my next visit to IKEA.

You are right, E1603 devices do not appear in the list for the "Control Switches, Push Buttons" action in RM (missing the "Switch" capability). This will be quickly fixed in the next release.

If you're in a hurry, go to Hubitat UI -> Drivers Code -> IKEA Tradfri Control Outlet (E1603), add the following line, and click "Save" in the top right.

SwitchCapability

Thanks!

1 Like

Thx.

Thanks!

I am trying out your Tradfri Control Outlet drivers specifically because I wanted to try the state after power fail feature, which seems to work. However I've noticed 2 things:

1- it seems to indicate (physical) activation in all log entries even when digitally commanded.

2- I got this message in logs:

1 Like

Released version 3.0.0 with the following changes:

• Breaking change: Remove Switch and SwitchLevel capabilities from button devices
  • E1603: Add On With Timed Off command (max 6500 seconds)
  • E1603: Add Switch capability for RM usage (@a.mcdear)
  • E1603: Ignore IEEE Address Response cluster:0x8001 (@tom7)

Cheers!

4 Likes

One thing I'm noticing (common issue across various platforms) is that the battery percentage being reported is half of what it really is.

I just put a new battery in an E1743 button, and it's reporting 50%

Edit: The motion sensor is working!! Detects motion and then it goes inactive after a period of time.

2 Likes

@mike.maxwell

Does it look likely that you'll be able to include the Ikea drivers in the Zigbee driver updates?

I believe this was fixed in newer firmwares. I am on 24.4.6 on my E1743 and it shows 100%.

Any plans on supporting this Tradfri LED Driver?

This is the first thing on the list. I just have to grab one on my next visit to IKEA.

1 Like

Mulțumesc.

1 Like

What a godsend!! IKEA is the only reasonably-priced place to buy Zigbee stuff here in Australia so a massive thank you!

Installed the drivers via HPM and I'm getting no messages from the E1745 motion sensor, on firmware 2.0.22.

When I click ping I get a groovy error:

Interestingly, it detected as E1743 when I installed it, but I changed it to E1745.

My hub is on version 2.3.6.144.

1 Like

Pretty sure you need the updated firmware on the E1745, although 2.0.22 is the latest firmware available from the Tradfri hub.

My E1745 devices are on firmware version 24.4.5 as updated by the Ikea Dirigera hub before connecting to Hubitat.

1 Like

Ah thank you. I was confused in thinking that 24.4.5 was for the E1525.

I guess $70 USD for the Dirigera hub is a small price to pay to unlock IKEA devices.

The built-in driver "Advanced Zigbee Bulb" are working with Ikea's TRÅDFRI Driver.

1 Like

Yes, I have it set up like that currently😊

Released version 3.1.0 with the following changes:

• Add driver for Askvader On/Off Switch (E1836)
  • Add driver for Tradfri LED Driver (ICPSHC24)

Cheers!

3 Likes