Got it up and able to control my devices easily (haven't tested the hub IR yet, but switchbot and curtains rock)
When testing the curtains, I did come across a few bumps in the road. I have my curtains grouped to open from the middle. When I would open/close, it would only work from the main curtain, and not the secondary one (in the app you would create a primary and a secondary). That's fine, I can just use the main one to control them, but both of them wouldn't always go when I did it. Sometimes the main one would go alone, sometimes the secondary one would go alone, but most of the time both went together. I'm not sure if this may be a disconnect between the curtain and my hub that caused this as i do have my curtains a distance away from my hub, but it did happen a couple times.