Introducing 'Follow Me'
Never miss a message again. Send messages to your occupied room speakers when home or by push when away. Automatically!
- This app requires a 'virtual device' to 'catch' the speech and send it here. All child apps will share this device. If you already use my 'What Did I Say' driver...you're all set! Just select the same device used with 'What Did I Say'.
- Turn speakers on/off based on always on, contacts, motion or by switch
- Control whether it sends the message to speakers or to pushover using presence sensors
- Works with most speaker/apps including Chromecast Integration, Echo Speaks, Rule Machine and Sonos!
- Volume controls for most speakers. Detects which commands the speaker will accept and will automatically restore when available or use a user selectable volume when restore is not available.
- Volume can be set by message priority
- Change the Voice based on message priority (speechSynth only)
- Send a sound file prior to speaking the message (speechSynth only)
- Ability to Test each sound/voice (speechSynth only)
- Send speaker status to 'What did I say' to be displayed on dashboards
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
App can be found on my Github:
V2.0.0 - 08/04/19 - Handles speech much easier. New options available, check your child apps!