[RELEASE] Envisalink App & Driver for Vista/Ademco/Honeywell Alarm via smartthings-nodeproxy

community_driver
community_app

Should work the same as the redloro/SmartThings integration (i.e. 2 way integration with HSM).

Requirements:

1. A Vista/Ademco/Honeywell alarm (NOT DSC alarm) connected to a Envisalink 3 or 4. For DSC, go here.

2. A working installation of smartthings-nodeproxy from redloro: GitHub - redloro/smartthings: SmartThings home automation services, apps and devices (which means you need another machine on your network to talk to your Envisalink; RPi works fine). Not as clean as a native integration, but then again, I've not had any issues with the smartthings-nodeproxy in years. Feel free to look at the DSC version here if you're interested in making the updates to this code to make it native: Envisalink Integration Application and Connection Driver.

3. You'll need to the MAC address of the device running your node proxy. This is a new requirement that wasn't necessary if you're moving from SmartThings to HE.

4. Requires your alarm has a single partition (feel free to adjust the code and send me a pull request)

5. Requires you only have 1 HE device (or be installing this on your 1st hub - hub[0]).

6. You'll need to configure HSM (i.e. give it some sensors to monitor in both ArmHome and ArmAway) in order for it to update status properly.

v 1.0.1 - Fixed double disarm issue when disarming via keypad. Resolved the parseLanMessage error.

Convert Redloro Smartthings Proxy for Envisalink
Envisalink Integration Application and Connection Driver
Convert Redloro Smartthings Proxy for Envisalink
Compatible Devices Wiki
Community Apps