Alarm

Hello,
I purchased Hubitat to connect my DSC Alarm via Envisalink locally but having issues. Can someone please help?

Thanks

There are 2 integrations ...Option #1 and Option #2 ...per this link....

Option #1 is native Hubitat. The developer is no longer active in these forums but it works. It is the one I use with a Vista 20P. It uses Telnet and can be "chatty", so I use it on a separate dedicated hub.

Option #2 is used a lot. It is supported by @brianwilson . It does require a separate server like a Raspberry Pi.

1 Like

You might be better off posting your question here... and perhaps giving a tad more detail.

2 Likes

I’m using “ Option #1 is native Hubitat ” with DSC via Envisalink (HSM enabled) & Google Speakers as the only things running on this hub. I’m unable to interact with alarm. I don’t believe Envisalink is the issue since I can access it via the browser with its ip & password. Hubitats device log reflects “telnet input stream closed“. I’ve been using Envisalink for the past 8 years but want to make it Local so I purchased this hub. All assistance would be DEEPLY appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.