Vista 20p w/Tuxedo Touch & Honeywell Ademco Wireless Sensors

Hello,

I currently have a Honeywell Vista 20p w/Tuxedo Touch using all wireless sensors (including fire and motion). I am looking for recommendations on replacing my Vista 20p and very old Tuxedo Touch with something that will integrate with Hubitat while preserving my existing sensors.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

No need to oreplace anything if the Vista 20 system still works. I have a Vista 20 with a combination of wired and wireless sensors. I use an Envisalink board and the HE<>Envisalink integration. This allows me to control Vista20 states (armed stay, armed away, etc), detect Vista20 alarms, and use Vista20-connected sensors with HE. It has the added advantage that the Vista20 continues to function as a stand-alone panel so if HE goes south your fire protection does not.

https://www.eyezon.com/evl4.php

The integration is described here... you can run it either natively or on rPi. My installation runs natively as an app and device driver on HE.

3 Likes

I just wanted to say the same as brad5, Envisalink works

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate the responses!

can someone help i benbashing my head against the wall trying to get hubitat ane envisalink4 to work together ugg abouth to throw it all out the envisalink 4 seems to be working just can not get the dam hubitat to sync up