Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Eva Logik ZW31S Dimmer
- Ring Glass Break Sensor
- Sinope Multi-controller (MC3100ZB)
- Sinope TH1123ZB-G2 Thermostat
- frient Smart Siren
- Sunricher MW Motion Sensor (SR-ZG9030A-MW, SR-ZG9031A-MW and SR-ZG9032A-MW)
New Compatible Devices
- Jasco Flood/Freeze Multi-Sensor 54325 using Jasco Flood/Freeze Sensor driver
- Enbrighten Smart Switch Toggle 58436 using Generic Z-Wave Plush Scene Switch driver
- Enbrighten Smart Dimmer Toggle 59341 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Dimmer driver
- Enbrighten Smart Switch Toggle 59338 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch driver
- Enbrighten Paddle Switch 59337 using Generic Z-Wave Plush Scene Switch driver
- Enbrighten Smart Switch 58443 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Scene Switch driver
- Enbrighten Smart Receptacle 58449 using Generic Z-Wave Plus Outlet driver
- Develco window sensor using frient Contact Sensor Pro
- Develco Motion sensor 2 using frient Motion Sensor Pro
- TP-Link Smart Home Sensor using Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor (no temp)
- HomeKit integration: Use your hub with Apple Home. Click [here] for more details.
- Basic Button Controller: Similar to Button Controller but uses Basic Rule for each button-action.
New App Features
- Rule 5.1:
- Action to set the temperature sensors used by Thermostat Controller 2.0.
- Variable offsets for Sunrise/Sunset Certain Time.
- Allows direct Activation of Room Lights apps with forced or conditional Activation.
- Added Track Event Switch for setting switches.
- Notifier: Added %variable-name% as option for notifications.
- Room Lights:
- Added Hub Variables for color settings.
- Added ability to set all color bulbs the same, both while doing settings and for random colors.
- Added WiZ Scenes.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed Event Subscriptions when Mode is used both in Required Expression and Trigger, preventing double triggering.
- Fixed deleting a Disabled Action to clear the disabled actions indication.
- Fixed Triggers with annual dates throwing an error when initialized.
- Fixed an error when DateTime variable deleted that is in use in a Condition.
- Fixed error on sunrise/sunset offsets, for line 9635.
- Fixed variable Fade in Set ColorTemperature actions.
- Fixed error thrown for Required Expression with Between Two Times with sunrise/sunset.
- Fixed erroneous display of buttons for ELSE and END-IF in certain action creation sequences.
- Fixed running actions if Required Expression removed with option 'Cancel pending actions when Required Expression becomes false' still selected.
- Fixed error for a bad date, e.g. 4/31.
- Fixed error for variable in repeat for line 8851.
- Hub Variables: Added Done button for Rename Variable name input, to prevent commitment of input name if Cancel button hit.
- Room Lights:
- Fixed Transition upon Activation to use the correct starting level for the transition; if the light is off, starting level will be 0.
- Fixed cancelling Turn Off timers from motion stays inactive upon re-Activation.
- Fixed broken selector for device type in table.
- Fixed problem with removing a button selection.
- Notifier: Fixed limitation of only one notification for a number of minutes.
- Fixed possible Groups/Scenes freeze after clicking Done button.
- Basic Rule: Fixed Set Thermostat Mode or Set Thermostat Fan Mode correctly.
- Added a cooldown period between failed Zigbee restart and another attempt to avoid radio spamming.
- "No updates" message on software update screen stays.
- Added time limit on Z-Wave details page waiting for controller response.
- Fixed issue with newer Sinope thermostats leaving network after initial join.
- Optional Z-Wave firmware 7.18.1 available.