Zigbee button not working in homekit

I have two Samsung Zigbee buttons that worked with the Homebridge app but are not working with the Homekit Beta app.

The buttons are showing up in Homekit but when I tie them to a light, they don't do anything.
Pressing the button is showing the event in the Hubitat log.
I've tried a direct "Single Press" --> "Turn on Light" and I've tried having it run a shortcut to toggle the light on and off (this is what I've set up in the past)

Pressing the "Test this action" link in the Home app runs the action and turns the light on and off, but actually pressing the physical button is not doing anything.

I bought the "HomeLog" app (because the Apple Home app doesn't have any logging . . ) and I can see the button, its battery level and temperature but no events come up when you press the button.

This is true for both Zigbee buttons.
They have new batteries and they show 100% charge.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Anyone?

Have you updated your hub lately?

1 Like

Yeah, I'm on latest. I feel like this is a Homekit app beta thing? Or a config thing I don't understand.

Have you tried this.

1 Like

Yeah, they came in as buttons.
This might be an iOS / new architecture issue too. They show up as button and I can configure them to control the things I want, they just don't DO anything when pressed.

Upgrading to 2.3.4.130 seems to have fixed this

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.