- Any recommendations?
Version 1.1.35 2/17/2021
- Added locking and unlocking notifications.
Version 1.1.26 1/17/2021
- Added locking options for lock, contact closes, presence departs, modes, hsm, and prevent locking under any circumstances.
Version 1.1.25 1/17/2021
- Ability to create a virtual combined presence device from the parent app
Version 1.1.22 1/11/2021
- Unlocking on presence arrival option
- Low battery notifications
- HSM Locking only when in certain modes
- HSM Push Notifications of alerts
- Set HSM Status when locked or unlocked
- Able to select individual types of logs.
Version 1.1.13 1/5/2021
- Added unlock dropdown selection to add or remove options from the display
- Added detailed instructions for most of the controls. Thanks, JNS for the suggestion. Guidance is toggleable.
- Use seconds toggles the language on the timer grammar to the appropriate metric.
- Added presence arrival unlocking option.
- Added state sync fix. If it finds itself in the wrong state, it tries to correct itself.
- Resolved some issues with the pause and modes feature.
Version 1.1.6 1/3/2021
- Reworked handlers to be more efficient and process locked door while the door is open.
- Reworked retry logic and timers
- Added options for both lock and unlock modes.
- Added device status to the lock and door contact in the drop-down
Version 1.1.4 1/2/2021:
- Configurable number and time between retries added
- Spanning title issue fixed
- Some under the hood changes to status updates
- Some preparation work for future additions such as lock and contact status as well as battery percentages on the app page, presence triggering, and notifications.
Version 1.1.0 12/31/2020:
- Fix for the only run when features
- Added a check if the lock is locked while the door is open and automatically unlocks it.
- Fixed some states where status could get out of sync.
- Added current states to the lock and contact sensor drop-down.
This text will be hidden
- Presence arrival unlocking option - recommend using combined presence with this feature.
- Automatically relocks door when unlocked at a specified delay
- Contact sensor optional.
- Avoids locking while the door is open if a contact sensor is provided
- Temporary logging options
- Able to prevent the application from executing between certain times, certain days of the week, certain modes.
- Override switch for when you want to keep the back door unlocked for parties or whatever.
Introducing Auto Lock:
This new app automatically locks the door after it is unlocked with a specified delay. I was looking for a locking app with parent/child structure to keep my apps organized so I came up with this. The original code is based on Chris Sader's Auto-Lock Door app with his permission. You can name the child apps whatever you like. I just used my lock names because it was simple.
Install available on Hubitat Package Manager or through my GitHub links below.