Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.2.0 is now available:
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.9:
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Shelly WiFi Dimmer
- Shelly WiFi Switch
- Lutron VCRX (Visor Control Receiver)
- Leviton DZ6HD Z-Wave Dimmer
- Leviton VRCS1 Z-Wave Controller
- Generic Component RGBW Light Effects
- New driver features:
- Alfred Z-Wave Lock, now supports lock codes on DB1 and newer firmware firmware DB2 locks.
- Generic Z-Wave Button Controller, add doubleTapable support.
New App Features
- Simple Lighting has been renamed to Simple Automation Rules
- Additional reciprocal action options added.
- Maker API: Add evt.type for events (physical/digital)
- Rule 4.0:
- Made GV references faster in UI.
- Added setScheduledSetpoints for Thermostat Scheduler actions.
- Button Controller has been unretired (see this post).
- Thermostat Scheduler (see this post):
- Added optional thermostat refresh interval.
- Added optional logging.
- Reworked user interface.
- Added external command to set thermostat to current scheduled setpoints.
- Optionally sets only appropriate setpoint for heat or cool thermostat modes.
- Enforces required setpoint separation in user interface.
- Mode Lighting: Allow choice for non-physical on
- Dashboards now allow language localization for English, Spanish and Italian
- Rule 4.0:
- Fixed Cancel Rule Timers for Waits.
- FIxed 0 offset for Sunrise and Sunset.
- Fixed sorting of buttons for button devices with more than 9 buttons.
- Fixed Time of Day condition bug for button device trigger.
- Fixed display bug with time for Thermostat Scheduler actions.
- Fixed missing action: Stop dimmer fade.
- Fixed color temperature toggle.
- Fixed bug with multiple triggers involving mode.
- Rule Machine: Fixed attempt to clone a deleted rule.
- Honeywell T6 Pro Z-Wave Thermostat: fix operating state not updating.
- Zooz 4-in-1 Sensor: Format battery level as integer.
- Aeotec TriSensor: Format battery level as integer.
- Hubitat Safety Monitor: Fixed disarm after disarmAll issue.
- Lock Code Manager:
- Fixed static limit of 30 users, now reads code slots from each lock.
- Relaxed code retry timing to accommodate slower lock response times.
- Virtual Lock Driver: Fixed lock codes starting with 0 not working.
- Fixed bug with Any Lock Code.
- Fixed UI selector for selecting Lock for Lock Codes.
- Thermostat Scheduler:
- Fixed bugs with required setpoint separation.
- Fixed period sorting for 12 pm times.
- Changes to the overnight cleanup process to make it less processor intensive.
- Overnight backup will happen immediately after the cleanup has finished.
- Added an additional option “parseWarning” to UDP messages, if set to true any warning messages will be returned to the parse method or callback method instead of being sent to the live logs.
- Orphaned Zigbee devices (IE, deleted but never excluded or factory reset) will now create a new device using the default “Driver” device when they first communicate with the Hub.