Unable to arm HSM after update to 2.2.0.121

Just updated to latest firmware and hub shows no action when selecting to re-arm the Hubitat Safety Monitor. Nothings shows in the logs. HSM remains showing "All Monitoring Disarmed".

1 Like

I can confirm I have the same behavior, disarmed smoke, water, then unable to rearm.
Funny thing is release notes do not mention HSM changes
Tagging @bobbyD

Well, they do mention a change in HSM... So there was at least some change made in the code.

• Hubitat Safety Monitor: Fixed disarm after disarmAll issue.

Whether this is related to that or not is unknown by me, though.

For the record, I see the same bug on my HSM. I was planning on moving my last HSM functionality (smoke alert) to Node-RED anyway. Guess I will today.

I'm seeing the same problem.

I rolled back to 2.1.9.117 still cannot re-arm HSM. :pensive:

I just updated to 2.2.0.122 and issue remains. Cannot arm HSM.

Not sure why rolling back didnt do the trick. Now am getting scared... :grimacing:

correct you are, sorry about that. Next time I need to read slower

I ran a routine to arm HSM for night mode and then HSM correctly armed for night intrusion. Ran a routine for un-arming HSM night intrusion and that also worked. Then I tried clicking on the re-arm HSM Smoke & Water and it worked this time. No longer have the "All Monitoring Disarmed" message.
Just FYI.

So it's now working for you?

It appears so...

I disabled leak detection yesterday when I was messing with a water Sensor driver and now I can’t re-arm it. It’s the only thing I use HSM for.

I’m running 2.2.0.125

FWIW, if I disable HSM manually I can never manually re-arm it again. Running on latest 125 as well. HSM only arms and disarms through my routines now.

1 Like

same here

I also disabled HSM in the app and was unable to rearm. I restored a recent backup to get it going again.

Just curious - has anyone talked to support about this, or informed @bravenel ?

Hopefully they already know about it and are working on a fix, but we shouldn't assume.

Nope, havent talked to anyone other than post here.

@bbrannon, I tried restoring from backup but probably didn't do one far enough back.

We will get this fixed....

1 Like

This problem has been fixed in latest 2.2.0.126 release.

2 Likes

But now my HSM status on a tile in Dashboard reports Disarmed even though it is Armed. Can someone check into this?

I dont use dashboard, just Apple Home App and from what I can see it's back to normal for me.