Error trying to access some rules in RM after update to 2.2.0.121

Agnes sent me 3.05 in December

Neat you can now control the led brightness at night. I will ping her tomorrow. Thanks.

That should be new enough to not cause issues.

Let me try a button controller in RM using my Zen22 and see what happens. Be right back.

Hmm, I wonder if I only have the issue with the zen26’s rules with the update.

Cannot duplicate this with the Zen22. I built a clone of your rule using all the pushed/held/released selected, and then was able to delete without error all but pushed 1 and pushed 2.

I don't have a Zen26 to test. There are some firmware updates on these too, not sure where you are at with these. https://www.support.getzooz.com/kb/article/302-zen26-s2-switch-change-log/

Yes I am on the latest and I probably have seven of those so this may line up. I will investigate further tomorrow. I appreciate your insight.

@bravenel

Bruce, any insight here?

I know where the problem is, and will find a fix for it. We will see about getting that out in a hot fix release. There was a "fix" that broke it on line 274.

5 Likes

Thank you Bruce for confirming that it you have it covered. I will be happy to test any hotfix when available.

@neonturbo. I have confirmed that I am able to delete unused button actions from Zen21 and Zen22 button controller rules but I can not from Zen26 or Zen27 button controller rules. Interesting.

And this issue is actually affecting 8 (not 7) of my 15 button controllers. 7 are zen26 and one is Zen27. But I also have a couple zen26 and one Zen27 button controllers that did not show the issue. So definitely inconclusive.

I am also having trouble accessing a few of my rules. I am in the process of moving to Simple Automation and Motion Lighting as well as setting up modes instead of global variables and I am getting the following

This is in the Logs

Sent you a pm about this.

Also sent you a pm about this.

This bug, the line 274 error, has been fixed for an upcoming hot fix release.

1 Like

Bruce! Bruce! He's our man!
If he can't fix it, can't nobody!

Thanks again for the help!

1 Like

Thank you

Hot fix release for this bug is now available.

3 Likes

Wow that’s great. Thanks again for your attention.

1 Like

Just confirming that I am updated and issue is resolved :blush:

1 Like

@bravenel

Bruce, I have a button controller that is doing a similar thing as reported here. Maybe related or same fix?

Logs, settings, and error attached.

Summary

That may be the same bug. I'll look into it. In the meantime, you should be able to do this in RM.

Thanks!