webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

Yes.
HE APPS webCoRE
Nothing was reported in the log.

When trying to load pistons through the webCoRE portal it reports that it is unable to load and when trying to edit a piston it just sits and spins.

Reverting back to 2.2.0.128 fixes the problem

@nh.schottfam
Also, when on .129, if you try and update the webCoRE app by doing an import of the code, when you save it gives this.
Again in the logs, no errors.

PS I have one hub at the latest build and one at the old build so can do any testing if you need it.

thx for the data...not giving much to go on.

@chuck.schwer any thoughts on what changed?

Seems a little odd that there aren't even release notes or an announcement posted for 2.2.0.129. Think I'll stay on .128 until we hear something. :thinking:

[EDIT: The notes linked to below were not there when I posted this. :stuck_out_tongue: But .130 is out now with a fix, so yay!]

2 Likes

We will be releasing another hot fix to correct this problem.

1 Like

This problem has been fixed in Release 2.2.0.130.

5 Likes

All fixed.
Thanks Bruce for great service once again. :+1:

Today I updated my version of webcore to the latest. It required me to logout of my browsers. (I do run a local version of the dashboard). I noticed that I was unable to register any of my browsers unless I removed the "Custom Hub Local URL" from settings. This was the case for all of my browsers so I left it blank until they were complete.

Any one else experience this?

I did, so much so that I just use the cloud URL now. Less hassle, and I can access away from home.

2 Likes

Hi - After a long time away from it, I'm now taking a peek at webCoRE (since it got a mention in a recent release note for HE, it seems like they've softened their stance on it a bit?). I installed the code for the main app and the pistons app, created an app instance and can access the dashboard, so far so good.

I'd really like to use geofencing, but I'm not at all certain how to. I can create and save places, tweaking the inner and outer circles no prob.

I installed the app on my phone (iPhone 7Plus), it registered OK and can see my HE, defined places, pistons etc no prob ... but when I go into Settings and try to "setup sensor" it doesn't work. I get a screen where I can give the sensor a name, click save ... and it just drops me back out to the settings screen again - apparently having done nothing at all.

Am I approaching this incorrectly?

[RESOLVED: @nh.schottfam pointed me in the direction of the Presence Sensor driver on GitHub, thanks!]

Updated release today, couple bug fixes and state reduction
webCoRE is now available in Hubitat Package Manager.

2 Likes

Hi @nh.schottfam-
I updated webCoRE with Hubitat Package Manager to the latest version and now I'm getting the following errors in my log file for all of my different pistons... I'm running hub-2.2.0.132. Any ideas of what I can do to fix? I have backups, but I’d like to help you troubleshoot if possible. Also, I haven’t tried to manually update the webCorRE components yet either.... I figuered I’d wait for your response first.

Thanks!!

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_app_ady624_webCoRE_Piston_130.curPState() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] on line 2195 (curPState)

Hi @nh.schottfam, same Error :

ensure you updated all the webcore source files

• webcore-piston.groovy

AND

• webcore.groovy

there is also a small edit today to quiet some logging and update package Manager for the presence driver (optional)

There wasn't an option given for which source files to update. It was either update or don't. I tried a Repair too.

try it by hand doing the update. I'll have to check with the package manager folks on what files they update.

I suggest follow the instructions in note 1 of this thread.

Before you do it by hand, share a screen shot of

HE console -> Apps Code - > scroll down to area of webcore so we can see the dates/times for the files.

1 Like

I updated about an hour ago and and having some screwiness going on.
NOTE: I did not use package manager to update. Did it the old fashion way.

Timed events are not all working correctly. And what I mean but that is I have one piston that does a GET every three minutes that is working correctly and I have another piston that does a different GET every two minutes that hangs (screen shot below with log)

I have another piston that detects motion on two or more motion sensors and sets a variable to true. When motion stops it waits one minute and sets the variable back to false. After a minute it just hangs. If you notice the log, that message shows up on many of my pistons but not all.. (screen shot below with log)

Ok- will do. Just wanted to let you know what happened when using the package manager.