Barring unforeseen issues, we plan this to be the final 2.3.5 release.
The following issues have been identified in Release 18.104.22.168; we expect these to be resolved in the next release:
- Rule 5.1:
- Sets invalid value for Set Variable to Current Date (invalid for Dashboard).
- Delay per mode throws error for variable delay.
- Repeat n times sometimes fails to repeat.
- Fails to set multiple thermostats for Set Thermostat Scheduler.
- Erroneously sets a null value into a string variable for Set Variable to HTTP response.
- Fails to re-establish
*changed*trigger device states upon Required Expression becoming true, or establish them upon initialization of a rule.
- Thermostat Controller: Fails to correctly set controlled thermostat setpoint when controller thermostat setpoint changes while operating state is idle.