Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Added extra Zigbee logging for C8 hubs.
- Modified cloud backup to skip Zigbee backup if a Zigbee network was never configured on the hub.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Added an endpoint to reset and restore Zigbee on C8 hubs.
- Added database flush before running backup to pick the very latest updates.
Release 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- Added logic to automatically recreate Zigbee network when Zigbee is stuck on INITIALIZING (C8 only).
- Added options to manually recreate Zigbee network on Settings - Zigbee details page or automatically upon every hub reboot (C8 only).
- Fixed possible delayed update of hub variable.
- Added DNS safeguard to prevent hub dropping cloud connection on router reboot.
Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Fixes for Zigbee "rebuild network" logic for C8 hubs.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed an error for Delay Per Mode.
- Fixed an error for certain corrupted rules involving time variables (line 6359).
- CT100 thermostats: Fixed setting setpoints after thermostat mode is set in multi-command cases from Thermostat Scheduler, Rule 5.1 or Basic Rule.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Possible fixes for C8 Zigbee device join and rejoin issues.
- Possible fixes for C8 Zigbee devices falling off the network and not rejoining on their own.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Fixed ignoring EcoMode when variable setpoint is used.
- Fixed detection of network disconnects on C8 hubs.
- Added migration specific links for migration ready backups on Backup and Restore page.
Release 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- Fixed Hue V1 motion sensors not joining on C8 hubs.
- Probably fixed Hue V1 motion sensors falling off network and not rejoining C8 networks as they should.*
- Rule 5.1: Fixed an error thrown after certain editing of actions (line 2608), breaking rule UI.
- Disabled WiFi power management to prevent disconnects.
- CT32 Thermostat: Possibly fixed problem with setting a setpoint after setting thermostatMode.
*NOTE: some devices that fell off the network may require factory resetting before they can join the Zigbee network again.
Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Zigbee stability tweaks for C8.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed triggers for Custom Attribute where changed failed to trigger the rule..
- Fixed Wait timeout mistakenly cancelled at midnight when Required Expression involves sunset/sunrise.
- Added a separate migration workflow in Get Started screen.
- Removed Zigbee stack selection endpoint.
- DHCP DNS server overrides can now be cleared.
Release 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- Stopping Zigbee inclusion also stops runaway Zigbee device initialization issue on C8.
- DateTime Connector: Fixed setting time when no date, causing date value to be wiped out with invalid value.
- Button Controller: Fixed Actions with long text overflowing the table.
- Schlage BE468/BE469 Lock driver includes an option to silence "Door Operation Reports" which can return inaccurate digital/physical event parameters.
- Added a Zigbee "legacy" inclusion mode for C8 hubs. The inclusion process suggests this mode only if a device starts initializing but never finishes.
- Group Bulb dimmer now supports the changeLevel capability.
- Room Lights Activator devices now support changeLevel capability.
Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Fixed Zigbee inclusion stuck on initializing for Third Reality motion sensor and other devices.
- Dashboard: Fixed not being able to remove Set Modes pin.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Fixed the issue causing non-responding devices following Zigbee migration.
- Notify: Fixed setting Hub Variable In Use By, and support for Hub Variable rename.
- Rule Machine: Fixed an error thrown attempting to import Basic Rule or Simple Automation Rule.
Release 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- Add Lutron Shade Remote (4 group model CS-YJ-4GC-WH)
- Bond Integration:
- Fixed supported fan speeds not updating for fan device.
- Added custom increaseSpeed and decreaseSpeed commands.
- Populate missing fanspeed names for 6 speed fans and above.
- Fixed cycleSpeed command getting 'stuck' at certain speeds.
- Fixed occasional issue of initial device state not populating fully.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed error on line 1754.
- Fixed displaying Done with Trigger Event button when
**Any Value** selected for Comparison.
- HSM Rule: Fixed to use
both() command for sirens when both siren and strobe are selected for the alert.
- Fixed "unable to restore" issue on large migration backups.
- Room Lights: Fixed turning off lights if time period change adjusts lights during pending off.
- Zigbee device joining and monitoring tweaks; default Zigbee power level on C8 changed to 8 (value explicitly set by user is not overridden).
- Added logic to use default DNS servers if DHCP does not provide any.
Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Sinopé water heater controller.
New App Features
- Room Lights:
- Added earlier/later of two times for time periods.
- Added variable elapsed time as Means to Turn Off.
- Fixed dropped WiFi connectivity issue when WiFi router and hub are rebooted around the same time.
- Button Rule: Fixed losing it's trigger subscription button number when the first condition is deleted.
- Added a toggle to turn off polling of quiet Zigbee devices on the Zigbee details page.
- Cleaned up /hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo page on C8 hubs.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Fixed Hue v1 motion OTA update.
- All hub versions - added last Zigbee message timestamp and Zigbee message counter on Zigbee details page.
- C8 only - added ping on/off toggles to individual devices on Zigbee details page, added explicit selection of Zigbee join modes and instructions on when to use them; made change in ZDO message handling.
- Increased max hub variable value size to 1024 characters.
Release 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- Add Sinopé tank Level Monitor
New App Features
- Rule 5.1: Added increased/decreased by over selected amount for triggers.
- Fixed Last Update Time to reflect the last time a message is received from a device (as opposed to the last time device attribute changed).
- Fixed a source of memory leaks while doing cloud backups.
- Basic Rule: Fixed Set Color action that causes UI crash.
- Rule 5.1: Fixed trigger subscriptions incorrectly being created at initialization of a new rule even if Required Expression is false.
- Minor update for Zigbee library.
- Modified WiFi reconnect to be more proactive immediately after reboot if initial WiFi connection attempt fails.
- Some atomicState performance tweaks.
- C8 only - hide Iris V1 inclusion and compatible devices.
Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
New App Features
- WebCore updated to the latest version.
- Room Lights: Fixed an error thrown when a controlled device is offline.
- Rule 5.1:
- Fixed an incorrect "Mismatched attribute value" for JSON attributes as strings.
- Fixed an error thrown when a variable type is changed.
- Onkyo, Denon and Pioneer AVR drivers:
- Implemented missing sendMsg command.
- Fixed rare LIFX crash when LAN connection is lost.
- Possibly fixed growing delay between event and triggered rule execution.
- Tweaked WiFi for faster reconnection on router reboots.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Rule 5.1: Fixed Event Subscriptions for Wait for Event for a button event.
Release 184.108.40.206 Available
Changes from 220.127.116.11
- frient Water Leak Detector (FLSZB-110)
- frient IO Module (IOMZB-110)
- Zigbee multi endpoint switch: Ignore all F2 endpoints.
- SmartSense Multi Sensor V4: Fixed parsing error.
- Generic Zigbee dimmer: Fixed parsing error.
- Rule 5.1: Fixed evaluating a Required Expression upon a paused rule being resumed by another rule.
- Graphical view of Zigbee and Z-Wave* networks (beta), available through the links on the Zigbee Details page and Z-Wave Details page, respectively. Note: Z-Wave graph is available on C7 and later hubs only. Many thanks to @dandanache for the original idea and code contribution!
*Z-Wave graphical view is only available to C-7 or newer hubs.
Release 18.104.22.168 Available
Changes from 22.214.171.124
- Fixed empty/non-functional Zigbee devices graph on C7, C5, and C4 hubs.
- Usability enhancements for Zigbee and Z-Wave device graph pages.
Release 126.96.36.199 Available
Changes from 188.8.131.52
- Yolax Zigbee Shade
- Smartwings Zigbee Shade
- Color Animations - build and share animated color sequences for any RGB lights.
- WebCoRE updated to the latest available version.
- Fixed Jasco Flood/Freeze Sensor humidity sensor value and added configuration parameters.
- Rule 5.1: Fixed when more than one trigger with Stays for the same device custom attribute fails to cancel when it should.
- Basic Rule: Fixed multiple switches all turn off as trigger, so that the rule fires rule only when all of them turn off instead of any.
- HSM: Fixed arming Custom Rules upon Disarm (Custom Rules are disarmed by DisarmAll, as are Water and Smoke; Water, Smoke and Custom Rules should all be armed by Disarm).