Release 188.8.131.52 Available
Changes from 184.108.40.206
- New hub features:
- Z-Wave 800 radio
- Zigbee 3.0 radio (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Wi-Fi and ethernet network connectivity
- External antennas for Z-Wave and Zigbee
- USB-C power adapter
New Service Features
- Free migration via cloud backup from Model C-5 or Model C-7 hub to Model C-8, including both Zigbee and Z-Wave radios (see instructions).
- Hub Protect subscription service for C-8 now includes both Zigbee and Z-Wave radios backup and restore.
- C-8 Hub can be connected to the LAN via Ethernet or integrated Wi-Fi for initial setup at go.hubitat.com.
- Added small pauses in database cleanup to reduce CPU load peaks.
- Room Lights:
- Fixed to correctly set a shades activator device to the correct state when the shades are operated manually outside of Room Lights.
- Fixed incorrectly turning on a device when Force is checked and On is not checked in device table.
- Fixed incorrectly clearing Force checkbox upon re-capture.
- Thermostat Scheduler: Fixed honoring Away setting if restricted when the mode changes to Away.
- Rule 5.1: Fixed response to endpoints to be properly formatted JSON.