Releasing Zemismart Zigbee Blind Driver. This is a version adapted from mark.cockcroft's driver with additional support for
speed which is available in the
AM43-0.45/40-ES-EZ model. The same message patterns are used as previous ZemiSmart Zigbee Blind drivers, so it should also work with other Zemismart Zigbee Blind drivers though I haven't tested it.
You should follow the instructions that came with your device to set the open and close limits. Some models set the limits using the device, others require the remote. This driver cannot set limits. This is needed in order to open or close properly.
- [Recommended] Hubitat Package Manager
- Raw code hubitat/zemismart at main · amosyuen/hubitat · GitHub
Links to product
- ZIGBEE 3.0 Smart Rope Motor Remote Control Voice Control Smart Blinds Engine By Mobile APP/Alexa/Google Smart Home Accessory|Automatic Curtain Control System| - AliExpress
- Zemismart Tuya Zigbee Roller Shade Driver Smart Motorized Chain Roller Blinds Alexa Google Assistant SmartThings Voice Control
- Step Open
- Step Close
- Push Button (1 = Open, 2 = Close, 3 = Stop, 4 = Step Open, 5 = Step Close)
- Get and set direction
- Get and set position [0-100]
- Get and set mode (if supported by device)
- Get and set speed [0-100] (if supported by device)
- Configurable open and closed position thresholds
- Configurable default step amount
Has only been directly tested with devices listed blow. But since the code was adapted from a driver used with other Zemismart Zigbee Blind models, it likely will work with other Zemismart Zigbee Blind models.
- You can unpair the remote by pressing the setup button in the remote control until you see number 5 and then pressing the up key according to @jcastrillo
Recommended integrating with Google Home through hubitat Google Home Community with the following settings:
Google Home device type:
Open Position Commandto
If you run into a problem, you should:
- Turn on
"Enable debug logging",
"Enable trace logging", and
"Log unexpected messages"in the device preferences.
- Open hubitat logs and clear logs
- Send the command to the device
- Copy logs and post in message