Zemismart smart blind motor -- how to connect, stuck on the first part

Does anyone have these? I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect this.

Connecting to hubitat seems like the easy part, but per other forum posts ([RELEASE] Zemismart Zigbee Blind Driver for example) and the instructions, it seems like I need to connect these to the Tuya app first (so you can set upper and lower limit of the blinds) and that's where im stuck. The instructions say I need to add a zigbee hub in the app, but none of them seem to work. When trying to add the motor instead, it says connect a hub first.

If anyone has used these before, i'd appreciate any input on how you got it working. My blind motors didn't come with a remote, so i need to get it working through the app somehow

What is your device actual Model and Manufactuer?
Please make a screenshot of the device web page in 'Device Details' section.

The instructions are labeled EGBZTN +S911_ReV.B
I don't have a device web page because i've been unable to connect it to the app. I haven't connected it to hubitat yet because i was told to set the limits in Tuya Smart app before pairing to hubitat.

Here is a link to what i have. I have the version without the remote

Pair the device to your Hubitat hub. Is it C-8 or C-7 ?

The device details should look like this :

Then, once paired, you can try the Zemismart driver Calibrate command :

There is no guarantee that setting the limits will work for your device, there are too many different models and manufacturers sold under the 'Zemismart' white label. All these devices are controlled differently.

I have a C7. Here is the details in hubitat

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 44
  • inClusters: 0000,0004,0005,EF00
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_gubdgai2
  • model: TS0601
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • softwareBuild:

And thanks. I will give that a shot in the morning. Appreciate the help

1 Like