Need help - Zigbee Curtain Module

Hi,

I recently bought this cheap Zigbee Curtain Module : Module de commutateur de rideau intelligent Tuya WIFI 3.0, pour volet roulant, moteur de store, bricolage, maison intelligente par Google Assistant Alexa2Mqtt | AliExpress

It's a Tuya QS-Zigbee-C01. But I have no luck in Hubitat : I can pair it ok, but then no device handler works with it. Does somebody knows of a device handler that would work ? Or has another idea ?

I have a strong Zigbee mesh and I'd like to avoid Z-Wave. I found the Nodon Zigbee Roller Shutter, but before I buy it I did some research and also found no driver in Hubitat for this device...

Any help would be much appreciated !

Have you tried the Zemismart driver?

I have one of their motors and love it.

Yes I tried it but no luck...

You may have to craft your own driver for it then.

That's what I was afraid of, as I'm no coder... I once succeded in modifying some small stuff in an already working driver (and it took me hours), but I don't think I will invest days into creating one from scratch. Thank you anyway, but I think I'll keep looking for a zigbee blind module that already has a community developped driver. I don't think it quite exists for now, but things tend to move quick around here (18 months ago there were only Z-Wave blinds modules, no Zigbee).

@hgozilla zemismart am43 might do ya, r the Aquara curtain motor

Hi hgozilla, any luck for the handler? I also planning to purchase the zigbee curtain module to install in my curtain controller switch.

Any luck with a driver for this?

What is your device? (The Model and Manufacturer from the device web page Data section)

[quote="[RELEASE] Zemismart Zigbee Blind Driver, post:1, topic:67525"]
ZemiSmart Zigbee
[/quote]

Hi kkossev, the manufacturer seems to be Lonsonho (I think this company has another name, perhaps Tuya?) and the model of the device is QS-Zigbee-CP03 but when linked with home assistant it shows as QS-Zigbee-C03. It works ok when linked with zigbee2mqtt but not at all with hubitat

If still linked to Z2M I need this :

In Hubitat, the model and the manufacturer look like this:

1 Like

Apologies

1 Like

This device seems to be using the standard Zigbee Window Covering cluster, i.e. should work with HE inbuilt Generic Zigbee Shade driver?

You can try also this driver :
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thebearmay/hubitat/main/development/stZigbeeShade.groovy

How are you using this device in Home Assistant?

1 Like

Thank you I will try this when I get home, however the above poster seemed to suggest it wouldn’t work. I will test.

I have it connected through zigbee2mqtt, however the device keeps falling and becoming unresponsive. I’m not sure if my home assistant Zigbee network is as robust as my hubitat one or if it is the device itself.

There are many different Tuya devices all called "Zigbee Curtain Switch Module", but the controller inside uses a different set of commands. The OP mentioned "Tuya QS-Zigbee-C01", while yours is "Tuya QS-Zigbee-C03"

If it doesn't work with the HE drivers that I suggested, enabled the Debug logging and post some logs here (you can use the forum editor gear cog tool to hide the long logs).

1 Like

Will do i appreciate the help, thanks a lot. I will report back.

1 Like

Thanks kkossev the generic shade driver works great, however I have noticed that once I close the blinds, the device reports it as open again and I can’t figure out why.

The logs are here, do you see anything obvious?

That's a piece of very good news - I am always pleasantly surprised when I see a Tuya device that follows (more or less) the Zigbee standards! :grinning:

Have you tried the 'Travel direction' Reversed option?

By standard, closed is 0% and open is 100%. This device reports the position reversed.

1 Like

Yeah I tried reversing the motor but it doesn’t work, it’s almost as if the device resets. I can see the percentage drop to 0%, it then says closed, then suddenly it jumps up to 100% and says open again. It’s a strange one.

I have added code for TS130F models support into the development branch of the Zemismart Zigbee driver - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/amosyuen/hubitat-zemismart-zigbee/development/Zemismart%20Zigbee%20Blind.groovy version 3.3.0

Can you test whether your Zigbee Curtain controller works with this version?

1 Like