Introducing 'Web Pinger'
Monitor a website and trigger automations if not found or if your internet goes down.
Thanks to Jason Botello for the original 2016 (ST) 'SmartPing' code that I based this app off of.
- Turns on a Switch(es) when website is not found or internet is down
- Option to send Pushover when website is not found
- Set time between polls from 5 to 59 minutes
- Adjustable Safety Net to avoid false alarms
- Ability to pause any child app
- Ability to Enable/Disable child app via a switch
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
- Features an all new look using COLORS, not just shades of grey!
App can be found on my Github:
V1.0.1 - 01/10/19 - Tons of cosmetic changes. Added in Push option, time between polls. Changed it up to turn the switch off if website/internet becomes active again. Added in all the normal stuff - pause, enable/disable and debug logging.