Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.1.3 is now available
Please note, the process takes about a minute to download (depending on your Internet connection) and extract the hub update, and 1-2 minutes to perform the update after you click 'Update Hub'. We recommend that you periodically download a backup of your setup from the Settings page, Backup and Restore.
Changes from 2.1.2:
Platform Additions / Changes
- Improvements to Z-Wave joining process when device joins but does not finish initializing.
- Dashboard removed SMS send of menu, replaced by mobile apps and Portal Access
Drivers and Devices
- New drivers:
- Twilio Notification (see this post about SMS changes coming)
- Virtual Color Temperature Light
- RGBgenie Controller ZB-3026 (monochrome controller panel)
- RGBgenie Controller ZB-5028 (color remote)
- Fibaro RGBW Controller (replaces beta version)
- Sengled Element Classic
- New tested devices:
- Neo Coolcam Light switch 1 (NAS-SC02ZU-1)
- Neo Coolcam Light switch 2 (NAS-SC02ZU-2)
- Sengled Smart Window and Door Sensor (E1D-G73WNA)
- Mirror and Mirror Me child
- A simple app which sends all available switch, level and color commands from one master device to any number of slave devices.
- This app was specifically designed for use with controllers that have color wheels and or slider type control surfaces.
New App Features
- Added Log action: Writes a message to the Logs, for custom logging.
- Added ability to use variables for all delays. Use %var-name% in the seconds delay field.
- Added Local Variables. Local Variables are more efficient than Global Variables, but are not useful in Trigger or Wait events. If a Local Variable has the same name as a Global Variable, the Local Variable is used (beware wrt Trigger/Wait event variables, which must be uniquely Global).
- Added Conditions and Events based on Last Event Device attribute values.
- Added set Mode from variable.
- Add timeouts for Wait for Events and Wait for Condition. Elapsed Time is being retired. See this post.
- Restrictions are being retired. See this post.
- Enhancements made to Time of Day condition to allow specific time in addition to ranges.
- Amazon Echo Skill: Added support for contact and motion sensors.
- Group: Optionally, don’t turn off lights that are already off, or turn on those that are on.
- Motion Lighting: Added option to disable on/off by contact sensor open/closed.
- Rule Machine:
- Fixed bug with Wait for Event Elapsed Time.
- Fixed bug with IF-THEN context.
- Fixed bug with Manage Conditions for cloned rule.
- Fixed to allow negative values for 3-axis attribute.
- Fixed bug with Lock/Keypad codes as trigger throwing error in actions.
- Schlage BE468/BE469 Lock, additional event decoding for BE469.
- Lock Code Manager, Catch and log decryption failures.
- Fixed group and virtual bulb driver incorrect colorMode issues.
- Fixed Generic Z-Wave Shade Number Format Exception when opening.
- Update Lutron Fan Controller events to match other fan controllers.
- Zone Motion Controllers, fixed incorrect false motion with long activation windows.
- Fixed Alexa “Device is not responding” response in some cases.
- Genereic Z-Wave Contact Sensor fixed double events for the following devices:
- Ecolink Contact Sensor 2.5
- Ecolink Garage Door Tilt Sensor 2.5
- HomeSeer Contact Sensor
Motion Lighting Bug Warning
There is a bug in this release with Motion Lighting. If you have a problem with your Motion Lighting instances, opening the app instance and hitting Done will fix it. The fix for this bug will be in the next hot fix release.