Cloud endpoints not working

Can you give a timeframe as to the bug fix? I've made considerable changes this weekend in removing restrictions for the upcoming release, and dont really want to lose all of that.

Me too ... I have been removing restrictions and rewriting RM3 to RM4’s. I know the later is not required but it’s practice getting used to RM4. I decided not to roll back. No new issues since yesterday morning.

Just to keep things updated, down again this morning. I'm out of town but was able to VPN in and reboot hub.

Rebooted and rolled back, Google home integration failed after attempting to resync hub a few times, still not working so waiting on a fix

yup, down again this morning but i was ok for 48 hours :wink:

Hotfix released: " Added additional checks for cloud disconnect and recovery."

Updated mine. See what happens in the morning.

2 Likes

same issues - cloud endpoints and alexa not working.
ran the updater this morning but said there was no new versions
will try again tonight

Might want to reboot your hub if the update is still not be available.

1 Like

Yep - sure thing.

I'm still on 2.1.2.123 and having a bizarre issue with the iOS home screen bookmarks for the cloud endpoints. I've rebooted my phone but not Hubitat (because why should I have to if the link works fine in Safari?). Bookmark just renders a white screen. Started this weekend.

Just tried it on my iOS test device and it worked fine with a cloud dashboard. Given the issue with 2.1.3 before .125, I would suggest rebooting, updating, and trying again.

1 Like

Mine is fine this morning. Glad it's fixed.

3 Likes

The hotfix release corrected the cloud disconnect problem.

Updated and they work. Bizarre that they work in Safari direct but not bookmarks.

1 Like

Hi guys, yes had to reboot to see the update and installed it a few mins ago.

Thank you for the hot fix.

Steve

1 Like

So far, so good, from having to reboot the hub twice a day, to no problems since the last update to .125.
Keeping my fingers crossed you guys nailed it.

1 Like

Any news on this? I was able to get connected via the cloud until today. I’m abroad and have no chance of updating, but need access to my dash. Thx.

I'm on .120 and having the cloud endpoint disconnect issue, too. How do you get the .125 hotfix pushed to the hub? When I run the update, I get:

Currently running version: 2.1.3.120

No Update Available.

Settings: Reboot Hub

Then try the upgrade again.