Introducing 'Simple Irrigation'
For use with any valve device connected to your hose, like the Orbit Hose Water Timer. Features multiple timers and restrictions.
I needed something simple to water the flowers around the front porch. Was surprised to find there wasn't an app already out there to simply turn a valve on and off on a schedule. So I made this Simple Irrigation app. Now I can use the Orbit Hose Water Timer (single version) and a irrigation drip kit to automatically water the flowers everyday!
- Schedule watering on any day, multiple days or everyday
- Schedule up to 3 times to water per day selected
- Select up to 3 switches to override the schedule. Highly recommend using @bangali WATO app to make use of any attribute to turn on/off the override switches. ie. Rain and/or wind attributes.
- Parent/Child App structure
- Create as many child apps as needed
Apps can be found on my GitHub or by using the Hubitat Package Manager.
(HPM is highly recommended)
When reporting problems...
- Be sure you are on the latest version. I won't troubleshoot an older version.
- Turn on debug and screenshot the issue happening in the log. One line or just the error doesn't cut it. I need a log.
- Post the screenshot of the log with an explanation of the problem.