Orbit 27087 pairing help

I can't get my Orbit 27087 to pair with my hub. I have tried factory resetting it, power cycling my hub, Zigbee and Iris V1 Zigbee discovery. Nothing is seeming to work.

Has anybody had success with these and care to share their steps for pairing?

I know this post is old, but in case it helps anyone, I'm posting the pairing directions here, as this is the post that pops up when searching for pairing help with this device. I bought one of these Orbit 27087 IRIS Zigbee Hose Timers off of Ebay, and initially had a challenge getting it paired.

The manual for these is currently unavailable on the Orbit support site, but oddly still available here:

The manual states

• There is a wireless icon that appears when you first install the batteries
  • Hit the reset button quickly 5 times to reset
    Neither of these worked for me. But this did:
  1. Remove the batteries. You will note there is still a readout on the screen.
  2. Get a piece of 12 gauge insulated solid wire (I cut a 2" piece from some Romex); this is the only thing I found that will reliably fully depress the reset button without accidentally going to one side or the other and thus making it seem like you are pressing the reset button, but you really are not pressing it. The 12 ga solid insulated wire fits exactly into the recess. Use the wire to hit the recessed reset button until there is no longer any readout on the screen. You are trying to totally discharge whatever is left.
  3. Insert the batteries.
  4. Use the wire to reset the device by pressing the reset button 5 times.
  5. You should now see the wireless icon
  6. Pair with Hubitat - at this point it worked great.
  7. In my case when it paired, it immediately put the time on the device, but the time is 4 hours ahead of where I am....I'm being patient as other posts indicate it takes a long time to update; I'm doubtful that is the issue since it immediately received a time; the issue is probably related to the driver or the firmware.

Link to discussion of this valve:

Updated link to explanation of driver variables (the link in the above discussion is outdated):
https://docs2.hubitat.com/en/devices/orbit-hose-water-timer
Link to an app written for this time (no longer supported but still seems to work):