GE/Jasco Z-Wave Plus Motion Switch Driver
This is a driver for the GE Motion Switch device. It differs from the in-box driver in that it exposes all of the device parameters, and uses a parent/child structure to put the switch and motion sensors in their own child devices.
It has been tested with a GE 26931 motion switch.
- Configuration of button inversion variable.
- Configuration of motion and light parameters.
- Light Off Time, Motion sensor on/off, Motion sensitivity, Light Sensing for light ON/OFF, Motion Reset time
- Commands added for direct access to the following features:
- Manual / Vacancy / Occupancy motion lighting modes. Can be used in rules (via custom commands in RM, for example) to put motion lighting in Manual mode at night for bedroom switches.
- Uses the in-box Switch and Motion Sensor component drivers for the child devices - no need to install additional drivers for those.
- Install Driver code in Hubitat
- Apply to a GE Motion Switch device. Click save.
- Edit preferences, save preferences.
- Click Configure command button
Driver can be found on my GitHub
- 1.0.0 (08/28/2020) - Initial Version
- 1.0.1 (08/29/2020) - Fixed an errant debug log
- 1.1.0 (08/30/2020) - Made some states attributes, added refresh capability to parent
- 1.1.1 (08/30/2020) - Fixed Updated() not working correctly
- 1.1.2 (08/31/2020) - Fixed attributes not populating correctly on install
- 1.1.3 (10/17/2020) - Added actuator capability so custom commands can be used in rule machine
- 1.1.4 (10/27/2020) - Fixed motion reset time parameter setting not working
- 1.2.0 (02/17/2021) - Removed erroneous duplicate event recording. Added new preference "Wait for device report before updating status.", added blank selection option to commands to reduce confusion
- 1.2.1 (02/18/2021) - Fixed on/off reporting being broken in some reporting modes