Button Driver for GE/Jasco Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Motion Sensor Switch Buttons

Relatively new to Hubitat but love it so far! Sysem was very well thought out...

I have a small problem: I have a Jasco Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Switch and would like to use it in a Button Controller app. However it appears that the driver I have does not expose buttons for this device and my seaches have not found any other drivers that do. Anyone know of one?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Try the JasonJoel drivers. Not sure if you really mean switch, or dimmer? There are also a couple different version of these switches, you might have to dig a bit to figure out which driver to use. I think it also depends upon if you want the motion separate from the switch, which the second set of drivers does.

1 Like

Thanks...tried those with no luck. Further research shows that hardware for the Jasco 26931 Motion Switch does not support button functionality(double tap, hold, etc).... :sob:

That is odd, I thought all the Enbrighten series Z-wave did multi-tap?

@JasonJoel you are the expert with these, do they really not support taps and holds?

No, that model doesn't have them. At least that's what I remember, I'm not by a computer to double check actually.

There was a smart things driver that did it in software based on button press plus a timer (kind of worked but not well), but there are are no double tap hardware events on the 26931 or 26933.

Maybe if they make a new 700 series version someday...

1 Like

Thanks all for the assist and info!